Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Recruiting New Affiliates

SKUFeeds

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
SKU Feeds
Hello everyone,

As an Affiliate Manager I am always looking for new ways to recruit new Affiliates, whilst trialled and tested methods such as Email Invitations and Program Submissions work and can be a reliable way to recruit...

I just wondered;
1. What other methods Managers use to recruit new Affiliates?
2. What approaches Affiliates have received and feel work best?

Happy to share and look forward to getting some new ideas!

hunting new affiliates is primary job of a manager. You must have reputed contacts in your skype & Email.
Post in forums and related facebook groups may help. But you must think out of the box.

I've used help-wanted ads in the online/internet marketing category. I do clearly state that the work is a commission position. Sites like Craigslist charge for help-wanted classified ads in some cities, but for the most part, the cost is $25 per ad, and the fee keeps out all of the non-professional "Make $1000 a Day Posting on Facebook" idiots out of the help wanted section.

- Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how you feel OP ;)

As an affiliate manager of a new Affiliate Program on the market, it is quite difficult to convince publishers to join your program - you need to provide them something unique that will intrigue them and win them over to you.

Apart from being active in forums, social groups, e.g. it is also worth to use search engines with keywords that match the profile of your program and look for contact to potential affiliates there ;)

@EasyProfits You can do better than that and save all the wasted searching time with irrelevant websites.
You can use www.imecaff.com relevant affiliate search and recruit tool.
When we sort 500 relevant affiliate websites , you will need to explore 5000 different websites by using keywords, analyzing irrelevant websites without display ads, contact information, know what they promote and etc.
We help advertisers and affiliate network to work better!

Tracking down potential affiliates is one issue, but I'm curious as to what you guys suggest when it comes to vetting affiliates who have worked with other managers before?

Obviously reaching out to the old/other AM and being polite are a given, any other effective tips?

@HarrisonDaniel Search for relevant affiliates is one the most time killing tasks. when you can invest your time with relevant affiliates only , exists and new , you have more abilities to increase your performance . as affiliate manager one of your goals is to increase your active affiliates. and relevant affiliate can help you get there.

MI
Back