The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommend please dating CPA network

Hi Eric! If you want to make a real profit in dating you should try AdsEmpire! We have a lot of exclusive offers for all geos and Smartlink system as well. The most comfortable payment methods for you: Wire, Genome, Paysera, Paypal, Paxum, Bitcoin, USDT. Ping me on Skype live:.cid.6051636583a41b6f or Telegram @ViKtoriiaAE I can give you a special bump, for some offers)
Check out our Telegram channel AdsEmpire , we post the special rates!

Hey @Eric_Neuman, welcome to one of the best comunity)) ;)

My way in dating vertical started from iMonetize & Adsempire networks. I decided to test adult dating smartlink for the beggining, this way you can try several geos at the same time, smartlink selects the appropriate offer and country by itself. This seemed like a good start to me. And it brought a good result last month, I will share it soon.

What traffic source are you planning to use for dating, and will it be adult or mainstream?
Hi everyone! I am a media buyer with quite a lot of experience in nutra and crypto, but now I want to try my hand at dating. Who can advise Dating CPA Network?

Just go to offervault and type dating in search box and click search then the network it will show you majority of dating offers from diferent affiliate networks .In this way you will see the available offers but also the networks

Hi everyone! I am a media buyer with quite a lot of experience in nutra and crypto, but now I want to try my hand at dating. Who can advise Dating CPA Network?
Hi @Eric_Neuman :) In our affiliate network you will find many dating programs, including smartlinks. You can find our offer here -> Affiliate campaign monitor. Available marketing & mobile programs list | MyLead Registering and creating an account is very easy and fast. If you want to join us, you can do so here -> Free registration in the affiliate network - MyLead

Remember that you can always count on our support. :) Good luck!

Best regards, Magda, MyLead

guys, tell me this moment: I heard that many send traffic through a tracker, which is more efficient and you can track conversions better. advise on how to work better or what tracker can be used by a beginner and is it worth using it at all with traffic volumes up to $ 150 daily?

guys, tell me this moment: I heard that many send traffic through a tracker, which is more efficient and you can track conversions better. advise on how to work better or what tracker can be used by a beginner and is it worth using it at all with traffic volumes up to $ 150 daily?
I heard that RedTrack is very popular tracker

what tracker can be used by a beginner and is it worth using it at all with traffic volumes up to $ 150 daily?

Any of the top trackers are awesome and all are as newbie friendly as can be. That said, all trackers have a learning curve. They are a tool that provide comprehensive data and you must learn to use them. They all have tutorials and instructions. Try a few of them and see which one you like the most.

You cannot successfully run a marketing business in this industry without the use of a tracker, it just isn't possible. Our industry requires us to learn to use many tools and trying to run a marketing business, no matter how small, without these tools just is not possible.
This is a business, you have to spend time learning the business and you must invest in tools, a server, traffic, and other essentials.

banners
Back