The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Recommend Me Good Mobile Sites Ad Network (Display)

RealFire

Hi guys,

Please, recommend me some good traffic source which have traffic from mobile websites.

There was Admoda, and I made some successful campaign there. But, Admoda isnt exist anymore.

I also know about Buzzcity (which have good volume for the traffic for my targeted GEO) but, it has rules that advertiser must applied before advertiser can cut off bad pub-ids.

I will really appreciate any recommendation and thoughts from anyone here..

Hi guys,

Please, recommend me some good traffic source which have traffic from mobile websites.

There was Admoda, and I made some successful campaign there. But, Admoda isnt exist anymore.

I also know about Buzzcity (which have good volume for the traffic for my targeted GEO) but, it has rules that advertiser must applied before advertiser can cut off bad pub-ids.

I will really appreciate any recommendation and thoughts from anyone here..
if I could see your results using BuzzCity, because I wanted to join in BuzzCity if conversinya very nice?

What are your main targeted GEOs? We have mobile web traffic, you may try our self-serve platform for advertisers via the link. On our site you may also calculate how much one user can cost to you in a certain country for certain OS in this moment.

Don't know exactly what you've meant here "it has rules that advertiser must applied before advertiser can cut off bad pub-ids"... However, Clickky's platform has Blacklisting Tool, which allows to blacklist websites, where advertisers don’t want to show their ads.

MI
Back