The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommend a host anyone?

George1985

affiliate
Hi DaveS,

Congrats on your website, good to see people from the UK having successfull online businesses.

For your requirements id say you need a shared server as VPS or dedicated is too early for your business from the figures mentioned.

You can check out my web hosting company at: https://www.hourhost.com

As our advanced plan can handle all the information that you have set out. We also offer custom plans as well if you need it. Just click on the live chat icon and id be happy to answer any questions that you have.

I hope you good luck and all the best on which ever option you pick

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, how are you?

I am a representative from Nixism Web Hosting, and I am here to offer you affordable and reliable web hosting. Here at Nixism, we strive to give our customers the best web hosting experience. Seemingly, everyday we do just that. We currently have 100% uptime, fast-load balanced servers, and the industries best web hosting control panel.

Expert Recommendation: Personal Plan
Sweet, huh? Take advantage of Nixism's expertise, by trying out our recommendation. After reading your request, we were able to break down our plans to find the most cost-effective and perfect plan for you!

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plans
Not Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:

• 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

If you are not specific about UK company I will recommend hostgator, in UK I recommend Daily and Velnet whatever you do, don't go anywhere near Servage, they are crap

I would avoid uk2.net. Unreliable email and hosting drops out too from time to ttime. Technical support always take more than 24 hours to respond to queries.

Free Virtual Servers offer a very good standard of customer service and email and hosting is very reliable. Only problem for uk based webmasters is that the servers are based in the US.

I recommend you GFXWebHosting.com. I am with them for the last 1 year and not a single problem. Still i am happy. They have excellent uptime and great price for beginners as well as Advance users. I got a Coupon code that will give u 15% recurring discount on any order. i got for there twitter site: GFX WebHosting (gfxwebhosting) on Twitter COUPON CODE: TWEET

Just give it a try bro

$1/month webhosting with 50 Gb space and 100 GB bandwidth

WebhostingWorld.net is an experienced company committed to providing your business with reliable Web Hosting.

Shared Web Hosting plans offer generous traffic and disk space, unlimited email accounts and many web hosting tools. Most of our plans are backed by our advanced technology infrastructure housed in our US Data Center.

We are happy to work around your requirements as we are a company which cares and know the importance of establishing an online presence. Feel free to contact one of our representatives on our 24x7 live chat at WebHostingWorld.Net if you have any questions.

All Shared Hosting plans include:
24x7 Live Support
99.9% UpTime Guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE Online Site Builder
FREE Fantastico Installer will all latest PHP scripts.
FREE Hosting duration with all plans for yearly billing cycle.
FREE & instant Account Setup
FREE Private Name Servers
Easy Domain Transfer to WebHostingWorld.Net
Free site transfers of all sites under your account from old provider to us within hours free of cost.

Linux Bronze Magic Plan :
50 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
30 Subdomains Allowed
1 Parked domain Allowed
10 MySQL Databases
50 Email Accounts
Free End User 24x7 Support
cPanel/Fantastico
FREE Online Site Builder
100 Mbps connection
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Price: $1/Month or $12/Year
1 Month free Hosting

Linux Silver Plan :
400 GB Space
Unlimited Bandwidth Transfer
200 Subdomains Allowed
5 Parked domains Allowed
5 Addon domains Allowed
30MySQL Databases
300 Email Accounts
cPanel/Fantastico
FREE Online Site Builder
100 Mbps connection
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Price: $4/Month or $48/Year
2 Months free Hosting

Linux Gold Plan :
Unlimited Space
Unlimited Bandwidth Transfer
Unlimited Subdomains Allowed
Unlimited Parked domains Allowed
Unlimited Addon domains Allowed
UnlimitedMySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
cPanel/Fantastico
FREE Online Site Builder
100 Mbps connection
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Price: $7/Month or $84/Year
3Months free Hosting

Please visit WebHostingWorld.Net to view the complete list of features . In case of any queries, you can email us at sales AT webhostingworld.net or contact our 24x7 Online Chat through our website.

There is lots of bad and good web hosting companies on the web today, it is hard to choose a good one, unless you have someone who has being use the hosting company for long and he/her can recommend the company. Apart from all will known hosting company online, there is some few good hosting companies that are not all the we know but are competing with the big one up front. One of such hosting company is Domain name registration, all there web hosting packages come with easy to use control panel such as Plesk or cPanel, FrontPage, web stats, generous bandwidth, email, webmails, free technical support and no set up fee! Other services you would expect with modern web hosting such as PHP Perl cgi-bin comes as standard.

Hi,

UK2.Net is reliable and good value for money, they have some fantastic deals - at the moment you can save up to 60% when you buy UK2's business or home webhosting packages.

Also, if you recommend UK2.Net packages to your friends, you can earn between 35% and 60% commissions on all web hosting, reseller, VPS, email and ecommerce sales you generate (3% commission is paid on domain name sales).

Thanks!
Sinead

banners
Back