The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Really Simple Advice please

mancunian

affiliate
I am new to email marketing and I have a genuine list of approx 3000 emails up to 10 years old from previous business customers and businesses who have previously enquired about my products and services.

I want to email them all as quickly as possible (mainly on a one off or very occasional basis) Obviously quite a few of the old emails will no longer be valid.

I do not want to get my domain name somehow banned or blacklisted and I do not want to upset my ISP.

I guess sending 50 emails per day is safe but I would rather send 200 or so per day. I may even just write a macro and do it with Windows Live Mail??

What is the simplest way of me sending these emails as quickly as possible please? No sophistication required but I like read receipts as available in Live Mail and also the ability to include images.

Also should I set up my own mail server on my PC?

Thank you for your help.

You can use MailChimp.com and use one of their templates (you can split that audience in several accounts and use their platform free of charge). It gives you way more information about your sent emails.
In my opinion you should first try to clean (as much as you can) your email list using a dedicate email verification system like: ZeroBounce.net . I use it for my own business in order to validate each newsletter signup.

Well you can use mailchimp but in my case i had problems when i try to promote products .I think you should get a paid service providers and you can be safe

banners
Back