The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ready To Start My Affiliate Marketing Journey!

TravelingAffiliate

Hey guys!
I'm actually not new to this world.
I'm working full time as an Affiliate Manager.
With time I was exposed to a lot of information about this world.

I decided with my spear time I have to start do the other side, and be also an affiliate.

I'm planning on doing some landing page for few offers and to use media buy probably Facebook ads.

So I will be sharing my journey here, hope to learn what I can and of course to contribute as much as I can too.

Hiya, @ProMunch and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

I decided with my spear time I have to start do the other side, and be also an affiliate.

I think experiencing the affiliate side will help make you an even better AM. You'll know what your affiliate guys go through and the challenges they face.

I'm planning on doing some landing page for few offers and to use media buy probably Facebook ads.

Awesome! We have many FB threads and posts. You can use that magnifying glass at the top of any forum page to do a search for an topic of interest.

So I will be sharing my journey here, hope to learn what I can and of course to contribute as much as I can too.

Great! That's what we do here, so you're a perfect fit with our community. I think you'll really like your time here.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back