The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ready to learn and share

apophis

affiliate
Hello, I'm glad to be a part of this community. At first, I'm here to learn by doing. Over time I hope to be in a position where I can share my experience.

I'm starting off with mobile offers, in tier 3 geos, and looking for good traffic sources - trying to reach profitability.

I'm located in the USA. Thanks.

Hello, I'm glad to be a part of this community. At first, I'm here to learn by doing. Over time I hope to be in a position where I can share my experience.

I'm starting off with mobile offers, in tier 3 geos, and looking for good traffic sources - trying to reach profitability.

Welcome dear, I'm glad to know I'm in the same search as you are :)

Hi, @apophis and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

You're taking action, that's great and very necessary for success. We're here for you anytime you need help with your campaigns. Just start a thread to let us know whenever you have a question. We also look forward to you sharing your experiences.

If you're into mobile, you probably should check out our Mobile Marketing Forum.

You may also want to start an Online Journey and Follow-Along, so other members can help you through a campaign.

You're part of the family now, so we want to help you succeed as best we can. :)

Enjoy the forums!

Hi @apophis
I like your proactive attitude, this is great! Enjoy networking.
In which geos are you interested in, by the way?

Regards,

Alex from admitad

banners
Back