The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ready to learn and earn

pascal

affiliate
Hi Affiliatefix Community.
Im not new here to this forum im already reading some stuff time to time and decided now to start serious with affiliate marketing.
Ive created 4 webpages with some niche products in the health industry in germany/switzerland the last year and generated sales for over 250k $ (about 30% winnings) with not much work i put in because its not my main business. But it was easy money so i want to promote some good products in the health/diet industry as a affiliate and start with some good networks. Until now i've just worked with SEO, Backlinks, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.

Can someone recommend me a Network for beginner affiliates in the health/diet niche? Im not a beginner in creating landing pages and webpages and banners and stuff like that (about 4 years experience) but i've never joined a network before and have zero experience thats maybe the reason its difficult to get into a network.

Happy to be here :)

Hi Marc

Thanks for the kind words :) Ok ive tried to join PeerFly but they want to see results from other Networks first. I've created a post in the network thread in the Dojo maybe someone can help me to join the Network would love to make some money with them.

Hi, @pascal and welcome! :)

Ive created 4 webpages with some niche products in the health industry in germany/switzerland the last year and generated sales for over 250k $ (about 30% winnings) with not much work

Wow, congrats! Quarter of a million dollars (30% ROI) with only four webpages? Awesome!

You sound ready to get started! Maybe @LukePeerFly or @CoreyPeerFly will drop in and read of your plight. :)

Hi @azgold and thx

Yes i've just watched out whats the trend for and created some niche sites without any good competition so it was a easy game (maybe it works so good because i invest a lot of time in good and serious looking pages and no fast and shit looking landing pages like most health sites do) :) i think its become harder now but im ready for it and want to make big $$$ :D

Hi Affiliatefix Community.

Hello @pascal , it's great to have you here. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

Im not new here to this forum im already reading some stuff time to time and decided now to start serious with affiliate marketing.
Ive created 4 webpages with some niche products in the health industry in germany/switzerland the last year and generated sales for over 250k $ (about 30% winnings) with not much work i put in because its not my main business. But it was easy money so i want to promote some good products in the health/diet industry as a affiliate and start with some good networks. Until now i've just worked with SEO, Backlinks, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.

Can someone recommend me a Network for beginner affiliates in the health/diet niche? Im not a beginner in creating landing pages and webpages and banners and stuff like that (about 4 years experience) but i've never joined a network before and have zero experience thats maybe the reason its difficult to get into a network.

Happy to be here :)

You are definitely a prime candidate for the networks. I highly recommend starting a thread in the Business Centre forum. For the thread title prefix select "Looking For" and for the title itself something like "Skilled Online Business Person Seeking Newbie Friendly Networks". You will get loads of responses from the networks in our resources area. Be sure to include much of what you have told us here about your credentials. Take the time to have some discussions with the resource reps that respond and maybe have a phone call with some. I promise you will forge some good relationships.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back