The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ready Made Adsense Templates

richkid

affiliate
Hey guys, I have about heard about templates/websites that have ready made adsense ads on them and all you need to do is just to credit your google account. Has anyone used it? If so, how was your experience with it?

There is usually a big problem with Made for Adsense websites.

The same cookie-cutter site is sold to multiple, maybe even hundreds of people, so it's duplicate content and may be completely ignored by Google.

To make money - you need clicks. To get clicks - you need visitors. To get visitors one of the best/easiest ways is through search engines. If the search engines don't like your site or ignore it, it will be extremely hard to get the volumes of targeted traffic needed to make any money.

Remember these 2 things as you evaluate opportunities on the web.

1) If there is an option that appears to be a HUGE shortcut and will save you lots of time/effort - that's usually not the case and you will have to spend even more time/effort to get it to really work. I.E. the Made for Adsense sites look so fast and easy to launch. But to make any money you have to put WAY more time into marketing since the search engines will probably not send you much traffic.

2) If it looks TOO good to be true - it usually IS!

I don't get involved in this. I think it's better to work hard on your site and well add some adsense stuff to monetize it. I amnot sure people really click those links. Those templates have often poor design for those I had seen.
The lucky guy is the seller, isn't he?

Hey guys thanks for the answer, yeah even i thought the same as you because obviously the same content + design are distributed to thousands of people . Obviously google will ignore it because it is not freshly added content and so no or less traffic as linda said.

I guess better to start own website or blog :)

Just need to find a profitable niche.

By the way any tips on how to find profitable niche?

MI
Back