The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Reading Head Start Product

Bstone

affiliate
Anyone know anything about the folks at BrainyAffiliate? I started promoting their Reading Head Start product, and got good sales, but then the refunds went through the roof. I've emailed them to see what's up with no response.

A ton of refunds typically means the product sucks.

I checked to see if BrainyAffiliate is one of our vendors, so we could reach out to them for you but they are not, so we can't.

I found this on their landing page:
upload_2018-11-26_21-47-23.png

Sooooo....could be it didn't work, or could be people are saying it didn't so they get their money back and essentially got the product for free. I really don't know but I sincerely hope they get back to you about it.

Best of luck!

They are in the clickbank network (or were I think)
their website had a reference to a hop link but the link is not there :eek:

Here is their listing on Clickbank. Affiliate page still up. I would think that clickbank would ban them with a high refund rate.

upload_2018-11-26_22-22-55.png

Hi Bstone,

hope you're still in the "affiliate game"! I don't know much about this particular product, but from that screenshot above I see that it's a recurring billing offer.

Sometimes people are "shocked" when they get rebilled month after month. Especially when they think it's just a one-time fee, so they're angry when seeing another billing being made - leading to canceling the entire deal (60 days time to do so)...

The same happened to those Trial Offers in the Nutra vertical. People order a $1 Trial, just to get auto-rebilled two weeks later at $80 or so...

If you're still running affiliate campaigns let me know. Maybe you'll find more success (and less refunds) promoting our offer.

Talk soon,
Jonathan

Repeat sales products; whether they be subscribed or customer initiated purchases that are legit -- are the best business to have.
Cross-bills and scams get the chargebacks -- truth

MI
Back