“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Reading Head Start Product

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Bstone, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Bstone

Bstone Affiliate affiliate

Anyone know anything about the folks at BrainyAffiliate? I started promoting their Reading Head Start product, and got good sales, but then the refunds went through the roof. I've emailed them to see what's up with no response.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

A ton of refunds typically means the product sucks.

I checked to see if BrainyAffiliate is one of our vendors, so we could reach out to them for you but they are not, so we can't.

I found this on their landing page:
    Sooooo....could be it didn't work, or could be people are saying it didn't so they get their money back and essentially got the product for free. I really don't know but I sincerely hope they get back to you about it.

Best of luck!

4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

They are in the clickbank network (or were I think)
    their website had a reference to a hop link but the link is not there :eek:

5. Bstone

Bstone Affiliate affiliate

Here is their listing on Clickbank. Affiliate page still up. I would think that clickbank would ban them with a high refund rate.

upload_2018-11-26_22-22-55.png

6. JonathanB

JonathanB Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Bstone,

hope you're still in the "affiliate game"! I don't know much about this particular product, but from that screenshot above I see that it's a recurring billing offer.

Sometimes people are "shocked" when they get rebilled month after month. Especially when they think it's just a one-time fee, so they're angry when seeing another billing being made - leading to canceling the entire deal (60 days time to do so)...

The same happened to those Trial Offers in the Nutra vertical. People order a $1 Trial, just to get auto-rebilled two weeks later at $80 or so...

If you're still running affiliate campaigns let me know. Maybe you'll find more success (and less refunds) promoting our offer.

Talk soon,
    Jonathan

7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Repeat sales products; whether they be subscribed or customer initiated purchases that are legit -- are the best business to have.
    Cross-bills and scams get the chargebacks -- truth

JonathanB likes this.
banners