The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

RE:Looking To Resolve My Maxbounty Account @ Steve

Borry wickliffe

affiliate
I am writing this in response to Steve because the former conversation thread was closed and i did not have the opportunity to respond to it.

Firstly,as per the claim of misrepresenting survey offers, i could remember sometimes late last year when we (wife and I) decided to try a traffic source called "Traffic Token" as recommended by our coach marketer(an affiliate of maxbounty too,) it's a site where you pay forward a month worth of advertisement and they send traffic to your links.

Therefore, we sent them max bounty affiliate links and paid for the service, we do not have any clue where traffic is generated from whatsoever. And that was the first and last time we ever tried using such traffic source because we did not get any ROI. (we are presently focused on bing and facebook ads methods)

Secondly,we have no intention whatsoever to engage in any fraudulent activity because we have no history or past records of doing such with maxbounty network or elsewhere. my wife is pregnant at the moment expecting our first child and this situation has caused a lot of devastation and depression because we are focused on making this year a better one ever.

I am a graduate of UCW (university of Canada west, Vancouver BC) in B. COMM. and a proud Canadian too, i truly understand what data management entails and i standby Canadian companies 100%. Therefore, we put in our best to demonstrate clean records in regards to honesty,integrity and openness.(look up our facebook profile at your convenience)

My wife and I run this account, therefore we plead innocence to any intentional fraudulent activity. We are more than willing to "REFUND EVERY EARNINGS" accrued from the misrepresented survey offers.

Finally, we are very open for matured conversation and deliberation about resolving this issue. Maxbounty have in their possession our personal phone numbers and personal email where we can be reached for further inquiries.

We eagerly look forward to hearing from you Steve, in regards to this urgent matter. We greatly appreciate your time.

Thank you

Last edited:
Apparently you think our community is only for settling your disputes. I haven't seen a single post or thread of substance from you since you joined.

Why not call Steve at MaxBounty?

I am glad to be a contributor to this group as i have some experience with marketing, i am new here and willing to make a difference. i do not want to overwhelm maxbounty affiliates with so many emails and phone calls.

I believe here is a better place for this dialogue, or am i wrong?

Contribution?
screen_shot_2015-03-25_at_12.58.35_pm.png

=====

I hate to break it to you, but you have about as much chance getting your account back as I do pulling a Brain and taking over the world tomorrow. You might as well find another network and don't do what you did to get banned from MB. I know it sucks, but that's how the cookie crumbles. We see several of these "I've been unfairly banned from #### network" a week. It's usually the same exact story with the same exact result.

I got my Adwords account banned years ago during those mass bans for an account that I hadn't used. Did I get discouraged? No. I did like Conan and told Crom (Google), "Then, to hell with you."

Firstly,as per the claim of misrepresenting survey offers, i could remember sometimes late last year when we (wife and I) decided to try a traffic source called "Traffic Token" as recommended by our coach marketer(an affiliate of maxbounty too,) it's a site where you pay forward a month worth of advertisement and they send traffic to your links.

Therefore, we sent them max bounty affiliate links and paid for the service, we do not have any clue where traffic is generated from whatsoever.

Back in the days when I was promoting ringtones on GDN and was prohibitted to use the word "free" I was cut from the offer by the advertiser (not on MaxBounty) because my ad was seen on a site named "freeblahblah...com". Of course it wasn't my fault, I had "free" as a negative keyword so I was doing nothing wrong from my point of view, but still, I was breaking their terms and from their point of view was misleading the users. They let me keep the money, but they didn't allow me to work with them anymore which was even a bigger loss.

If you ask me MaxBounty is a trusted network, and one of the few that are still around since the begining of CPA marketing. And I think this is the reason why they are still around, because they care about how we promote their offers and try to stop all kind of tactics breaking their terms.

MaxBounty is a reputable and trusted network.

Like it or not, we are responsible for the type of traffic we send to an offer, even if we are not fully aware of where it is coming from. For that reason, you need to research a traffic site before using it and use a tracker so you can block bad sites.

MI
Back