The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Re-engaging old email lists

Drake Marketing

affiliate
Hi everyone,
Any suggestions on how to re-use, re-engage an old email list? The list isn't small (about 60k), so I am not too keen to throw it away without trying to win back some of those subscribers.

any tips, reference, blogs, etc are welcome!

Thank you in advance!

In order to re-engage them, you would need to create a new campaign, to which they would engage. If you have an offer in mind you could prepare a funnel - an email to trigger the attention; run the campaign; optimize and re-target. If you don't have an offer yet its good to first determinate the audience (their location, interests etc, if you haven't already done that, when creating the list); then choose the niche and search for suitable offer.

Maybe a new optin ...
The 'forgotten' newsletter ... A new newsletter ... *the Phoenix has risen from the dust*
Maybe offer something of value -- free information (non monetary) or some 'hidden' discount ...
Try and get their attention and a re-authorization to get emails.

Last edited:
In order to re-engage them, you would need to create a new campaign, to which they would engage. If you have an offer in mind you could prepare a funnel - an email to trigger the attention; run the campaign; optimize and re-target. If you don't have an offer yet its good to first determinate the audience (their location, interests etc, if you haven't already done that, when creating the list); then choose the niche and search for suitable offer.
Thanks Katya! I think you nailed the process in the simplest words possible!
One more step this blog Proven strategies to send emails to old lists - QuickEmailVerification Blog showed was to re-confirm like a double opt-in. I think the numbers will drop considerably but it'll be more safe and more targeted.

Maybe a new optin ...
The 'forgotten' newsletter ... A new newsletter ... *the Phoenix has risen from the dust*
Maybe offer something of value -- free information (non monetary) or some 'hidden' discount ...
Try and get their attention and a re-authorization to get emails.
Thanks Graybeard! Appreciate your help!

banners
Back