The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quotes from Uk based SEO consultant Needed!

arora

affiliate
One of my friends wants to get his website optimized for SE's from a professional seo based in UK! He needs a UK based seo as he feels it is easier for him to contact the seo on the phone etc rather than US, India or any other place & that's his preference!

The website is healthy skin
He has asked me to post here and ask for quotes and length of time required to optimize for certain keywords - he will let us know when he has chosen the seo.

This is a new website and therefore doesnt have any back links etc.

If someone is interested in optimizing this site - can you please PM me with quotes and length of time needed.

If you have any questions, about the site etc you can post here and we will try to answer them.

Oooo Doncaster. My home town!!.

There are no SEO companies in Doncaster? I should move back up there and make a killing!!

As for time required for the keywords, that really depends on what he wants to rank for.

KP

SEO companies in Doncaster? you must be joking! I went into a shop selling websites for 99£/- for a starter page only and asked about SEO for my friend. The response was seo? what's that - and these guys are selling websites from printing dot com - see here

so..... you have a very good chance here ... that is if they need a seo!

well, i am wrong there are seo companies in Doncaster- see here

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I miss my old stomping ground I don't think I'll be coming back any time soon lol.

The only good web business in Doncaster it seems is DonHost.

KP

MI
Back