The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Quickest affiliate site to setup

wallstreeterww

affiliate
Hello folks. Not looking to sell my services or anything just to let you know off the bat. I have found an seo that can get any keyword ranked into first page of the major search engines and i would like to set up a website partnership with him. IM looking for the quickest way to get our feet wet into this project. We are looking for an affiliate product that pays per lead that isnt about insurance quotes. A free product but not anything like a cash giveaway or free laptop offers. WE were thinking of making a ringtone site for free ringtone downloads but are these ringtones really free? We dont mind signing up under someone that has a great offer. Remember it has to be something that can be setup quickly so he can do his thing and start the seo process.
wall

Be very, very cautious. My alarm bells are ringing!

First up, hire the guy but don't go into partnership unless you have
* met him / her
* have a watertight legal agreement drawn up with exit clauses built in

I gather you're relying on the viral marketing effect to build up the inbound links. That might work - but I'm concerned that the links may not be from sites with a similar theme and may be spammy. Get too many too quickly and there may be problems.

And as for "any keyword ranked into first page" - that's a huge claim to make and no SEO worth anything will say that.

Hello Sarah

Sarah he is the real deal as i have known him for a while now. Watched him get first page rankings time after time. He was working for peanuts because he is mainly an seo and really isnt a negotiator(i am the same waylol). I didnt believe at first until i saw these rankings come in. He uses no black hat techniques and has a very strong understanding of seo(stronger than most). I would not have believed it myself if i hadnt seen the rankings come in over time. Me and a few friends have suggested that he start seoing his own affiliate sites . All im asking is for a few suggestions on a quick product to promote to let him get the feel for how much you can really get if u can get top 10 rankings. As far as links they always relevant links as this is his speciality. I should have said get almost any keyword into the top 10 and i have to respectfully disagree with you Sarah, it is possible and it all depends on your knowledge of seo and the amount of bulk work you can do

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what "bulk work" means, but I do agree that if the person knows seo well and how to provide great content with key word optimization, the site should show well in the serps providing the good key words are not in a ppc program at high cost which won't necessarily bring in good results.

Correct Ace

What i mean by bulk work is the link building. He feels that this is the key to
getting top rankings and after what ive seen from him im not gonna argue that point. :D What i will do first is help him set up a site for himself so he can actually see that he can make a profit from targetted organic search engine traffic. I dont know how he finds them but he doesnt have the greatest clients in the world. I want him to get away from the haggling penny pinching clients and start to seo his own sites . There is alot less stress for him and he can have an incoming income stream every month. He is way to nice to be dealing with clients and i feel this is the best way for him to go.

Linking

There's a lot of stories out now about reciprical and other types of links and the search engines. The organic way is great, but don't expect a lot of traffic quickly. Traffic may come well in time, but the whole thing is a package and includes all the aspects of great seo.

I am looking into affiliate programs, even though they will be a lot of work, strickly for the long term income they may provide. :)

Ace5548

How does top 10 in google in 4 to 5 months sound for a very very competitive keyword. He will start earning in 2 months from msn and yahoo alone. Would u say thats pretty fast for an seo :D

Ace , by the way i heard that reciprocals are having less and less of a value to the major search engines. This is what my seo has told me. Inbound links are king

First I would like to welcome you to 5 Star, wallstreeterww.

Looking at your original question, the impression I got was that you want to find an ideal product and create a site around that product. That might be one approach to take.

However another approach would be to create whatever types of sites you want and have an interest in, and then place the appropriate advertising on them.

Often this will be more than just one product. It also might involve more than one form of advertising. You might have some affiliate programs, there might be some programs with payments based on impressions and there could be advertising where you are paid per click.

Often it is a lot easier for people to give you an idea as to what type of advertising to use or what specifically to advertise when they know what a site is about.

Many have had success with AdSense, so it is something that might often be worth a try http://www.google.com/adsense

A lot of people don't do all that well with Chitika, but sites that are related to certain products have been known to have good results with them http://www.chitika.com

When considering affiliate programs, there are many sources which could provide you the program that would be appropriate for any given site. Here are just a few of them:

Commission Junction http://www.cj.com
ShareASale http://www.shareasale.com
ShareResults http://www.shareresults.com
MaxBounty http://www.maxbounty.com
LinkShare http://www.linkshare.com

Thanks for the welcome Larwee

My first concern is to help him make a steady stream of income. Will any of the programs you recommended accept affiliates from india. As far as my expertise, i'm a trekkie , ping pong expert but i dont think i can earn much from them. I really would like to get an affiliate website done for him without adsense at first then add it later on depending on how well the site can earn. If those networks accept indian affiliates then i will have him join them.
This is without doubt the nicest forum i have come into.
Thanks again for the well wishes .
wall

Ringtones would be one.

Of course, I too am a little skeptical. Getting links to raise SERPs is no great secret. Anchor text that's relevant is also no big secret. But getting top 10s for very competitive terms also takes aged domains which are hard to come by.

Good luck and I wish you well, but please be careful.

Rob

Your right aged domains have some bearing on google but msn and yahoo dont seem to have those restrictions. This is why i said that he will make money in a few months from msn and yahoo. My first goal isnt a partnership with him, my first goal is to open up his eyes to an easier way for him to make money for himself, but he also loves to talk about google. He once helped to create a search engine so he knows alot about them.

MY main question folks was still not answered. Those free ringtone sites arent really free ringtones? I heard you get billed some kind of small charge each month?

Anyways my friend is gonna help design the site for him and do onsite seo with his instructions. In exchange hes gonna help my friend seo his site:).
I love it when people start working together:)

You are sure to find something worthwhile in azoogleads, maxbounty or cpaempire. If your friend is as good as you say, the sky is the limit.

ROB , i talked to azoogle a while ago and they wont affiliates from india sign up for their programs. I wish they did though. Does maxbounty and cpaempire allow this?
thanks
wall

MI
Back