The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick Start Sites

greenmama

affiliate
I'm looking for a WP Theme that I can use to create sites and sales pages quickly and easily. I'm not happy with what I have and would like something else.

I've come across three that look good and interesting and would like to know if anyone uses them or has any input.

-FlexSqueeze
-Affiliate Theme
-Squeeze Theme

Thanks!:D

wow no responses but many views. If you've never heard of any of these, does anyone have any other themes they would suggest. I usually get lots of good input on here.

I'm a novice so I don't know how to code or any of that so I'm looking for something that's simple and easy.

Well, I'm a big proponent of premium themes - I use Thesis, and even though out of the box it's very plain, it's so customizable that every site can look completely different. I find it quicker and easier to deal with Thesis than try to tweak free themes, but that's just me.

I have Thesis but find it overwhelming for someone who is novice and doesn't know code. I did buy a skin for it which did make some things easier but for IM and stuff there seems to be plug-ins and stuff to deal with and some coding to make big changes to sites.

The three sites I listed are paid sites but seem to be easier and simpler than Thesis for a dummy like me. LOL! I don't usually mess with the free themes b/c it takes coding and knowledge I don't have to make changes.

I'm pretty much a code dummy, and I haven't had to mess with the code much at all, but I guess it depends on how much you want to change it. I keep mine fairly simple, so that probably explains why I find it easier. :)

banners
Back