The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quick Question About Quiz Landing Page and AD Description

Waaz

affiliate
Hi guys,

So I want to advertise the "Top 3 Memory Pills of 2020" on Google Ads.

I'm creating a quiz page to send the traffic to before actually sending them to the comparison page of the 3 memory pills.

Is this practice against Google Ads policy? Because I will be sending the traffic to the start quiz page with the words "Take the Quiz. See Which One of The Top 3 Memory Pills of 2020 is Best For You." Remember here I'm not revealing the 3 memory pills. I'm just mentioning the words and how they going to get to what they are actually searching for.

And then I got the button "Start Quiz" at the bottom which will take them to a 3 question quiz. And then capture their email at the result page and then direct them to the actual comparison.

Will this be against Google's terms? thank you

You are better served to have an actual website with information and have the quiz in a sidebar creative, perhaps as an animated gif to draw attention.

What Google doesn't like are pages that go out of the normal layout for your site to focus on a landing page funnel. Pages that lack even the most basic navigation and essentially serve to direct users to one single purpose rather than giving them the option of exploring your site.

Keep in mind that Google likes landing pages that are
  • Relevant
  • Useful
  • Unique
  • Easy to navigate
  • Trustworthy
Keep your page focused on one action you want from your visitors for your campaign. I’ll say that again - keep your page focused on ONE action. If you add too many CTA’s you’re going to lose your customer conversion.

Keep the text and visual noise to a minimum on your landing page. Make it super obvious to your customer why they clicked through, and what it is they need to do next. Don’t spook them with distractions - make your customers feel comforted that they made a clear clickthrough choice.

I’ll say that again - keep your page focused on ONE action. If you add too many CTA’s you’re going to lose your customer conversion.

Does this mean I should create a page with the #1 Memory Pill of 2020 and just recommend one pill and drive the ad to that page instead of the top 3 comparison page?

Does this mean I should create a page with the #1 Memory Pill of 2020 and just recommend one pill and drive the ad to that page instead of the top 3 comparison page?

No, what I am saying is that Google and Google AdWords don't always see eye to eye. While Google sees landing pages in two ways, hate some and love others, Google AdWords says they want very specific elements on landing pages. You see, Google the search engine can either index your site/page(s) or not depending on they feel about your landers. Google AdWords on the other hand says that you clearly must have certain elements in place to meet their requirements which include quality content, a clear purpose, easy to navigate, more than one page, content relative to the ads, no clickbait.

Oh, and be sure to have disclosures.

I recommend building quality content on the landing page with links or maybe a popup on a timer to lead to the quiz.

MI
Back