The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help How to promote affiliate offers without your own landing page

adammrx

affiliate
So Im a total newbie to affiliate marketing, but im eager to learn :)

I have read at least a thousand forum posts about direct linking with paid ads and i found lots of controversial information so i decided to write my first post and ask you guys.

I am planning to promote digistore / clickbank offers with paid ads, with a tight budget at first, my main goal is to test the waters, see how it works and learn as much as i can. If i break even, i am really happy :)

So my question is, how can i buy ads for affiliate links without getting banned? When i check the affiliate page of an offer I saw many have good salespage and it seems from the numbers that they convert well. Some on clickbank have different Landing pages and you can choose where you want to drive traffic. Most affiliates that i found just prohibit driving traffic directly to the order form. So is there a way to buy ads and drive traffic directly to one of their landing pages?

I know that way i can't build an email list, but really at first i just want to get some experience with ads and try different offers without having to set up a landing page for each.

Thank you for the help in advance :)

So my question is, how can i buy ads for affiliate links without getting banned? When i check the affiliate page of an offer I saw many have good salespage and it seems from the numbers that they convert well. Some on clickbank have different Landing pages and you can choose where you want to drive traffic. Most affiliates that i found just prohibit driving traffic directly to the order form.
Then don't refer unfiltered traffic direct.
I am planning to promote digistore / clickbank offers with paid ads,
What type of ads specifically?

Thank you for your answer :)

I was thinking about fb, microsoft ads first with targeted ads. Was also looking into propellerads.

My main problem is though if its possible at all to send traffic through these platforms directly to the vendors landing page with my affiliate link?

I was thinking about fb, microsoft ads first with targeted ads. Was also looking into propellerads.
Those traffic sources are very different altogether.
My main problem is though if its possible at all to send traffic through these platforms directly to the vendors landing page with my affiliate link?
"fb, microsoft ads" no you need to use a bridge page (your domain) with FB ads. Microsoft maybe.

propellerads will allow you to.

You can use a man-in-the-middle approach, redirection on your own server, to make the referrer appear to be your domain to the offer. Learn to code or buy a script / api to do that. But the weakness is that can be traced back is is rather obvious. If your ``blind`` traffic converts why would they even care unless it is a brand safety issue. Reputable 'brand companies' care. ``digistore / clickbank`` are not that level (IMO).

Clarification:
1712839718517.png

Thank you so much for the info Graybeard :)

I will give Microsoft ads and propellerads a go. Would you recommend other ad networks like propellerads where i could promote the affiliate link directly?

Or i appriciate other approaches to testing ads too if you can give me some hints :)

Thanks so much for your help

Thanks Beard, ill look into it

Any other advice on how to be succesfull with it, or how to learn the most?

Well me in the past i promote clickbank products with direct linking to the sales page ,but i cannot guarantee you that you will not get problems later
Because i read that its not a good idea to use direct linking and always better to use a landing page or a bridge page
Bye the way if you use a bridge page you dont need to colect emails and its just a presell page to the affiliate product

Thank you Legend :)

Yes i see, i just wanted to try different offers with different ad sources, and didn't want to make a bridge page for each of them.
Btw, i don't understand why it is needed, the vendor has a landing page, that converts well and from there it directs users to the order form, why should I insert one more page when it might convert worse than the original page?

Im sure i miss out on something, but dont know what, if not the list building :)

Well me in the past i promote clickbank products with direct linking to the sales page ,but i cannot guarantee you that you will not get problems later
Did you have any success with it?

If you have questions about your strategy you should contact the vendor to ask for approval otherwise they can ban you from promoting their offer.

Also when driving traffic to offers, capturing emails is not always possible or practical and you can do that in a different way.

This is a business and you should treat it more seriously if you want to make profits. If you need a landing page it is not that difficult.

Thanks Marnie!

Im serious about it, but im really a novice and in the learning phase so i want to test different offers without making a landing page for each :)

Just to get some experience with online ads.

Do you have any experience with direct linking?

Im serious about it, but im really a novice and in the learning phase so i want to test different offers without making a landing page for each :)
I feel ya. Before investing a lot of time, and money, in a dud offer send some volume traffic and see if any converts and how that server performs and reports back the traffic it receives.

The problem in that premise is that much of the push/pop traffic you buy is not going to perform as expected
--on a technical level
--not on a KPI or conversion level
--it is junk.
So is the problem: the traffic; or,
the offers; and,
their (the offer) server's connectivity ( under load)
as well as the hit and statistical programming that they use?

Thanks Marnie!

Just to get some experience with online ads.

Do you have any experience with direct linking?

Everybody is a novice when they begin something new.

I have over 17 years of aff marketing experience so I have done all those things.

Do yourself a favor and start with one offer first before trying different things so that you can learn.

Thank you Legend :)

Yes i see, i just wanted to try different offers with different ad sources, and didn't want to make a bridge page for each of them.
Btw, i don't understand why it is needed, the vendor has a landing page, that converts well and from there it directs users to the order form, why should I insert one more page when it might convert worse than the original page?

Im sure i miss out on something, but dont know what, if not the list building :)

Did you have any success with it?
Well i am agree with you and i have the exact same dilema because even if you use a landing page the visitors will anyway go to the sales page and i dont know why these companies put so much inportance on hiding the affiliate business .After all its a business and i dont think its something that afects people in some way ,but these advertising companies knows better their reasons behind them

Regarding if i had succes with clickbank then yea i get a sale but unfortunatelly i am not that risky guy who likes to invest money and prefer the free traffic
Now i think regarding paid traffic its a process like learning ,finding the right offer ,keywords ,creating the ads etc failing failing etc
In my opinion the paid traffic its the way to go if you have some budget to spend but you must to understand that first you will lose some money until you get succes and many failures .
Many people when they lose money they quit and blame online business as scam because they expect fast succes

Do yourself a favor and start with one offer first before trying different things so that you can learn.
Thank you Marnie, i will keep your advice, and stick with one offer to start with first then :)

i have the exact same dilema
Yes, i think i will try both with and without a bridge page, and lets see how each converts, if at all :D

Could you guys recommend other places like propellerads for good push / pop ads or solo ads? I would really appriciate it :)

MI
Back