The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Question regarding Quora strategy, plz help :)

siyar

affiliate
I know it sounds impractical, but in theory if answered about 50 questions a day on quora and they all were decent quality. The niche is weight loss and all the questions answered is ofcourse about weight loss.
I put a link in all the answers that points to my quora account and i put my blog in my bio and i have affiliate links in my blog.
Lets say after a year i get about 10-20k views per day.
Do you think i could earn a decent passive income like this? And how big of a percentage of views normally converts to sales on average? I know it depends on many factors, but if you could just give me an estimated average range like 0.05%-0.1% ?

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance :)

98% of your posts will probably get deleted. So, the passive income factor is about 0. You may get a few fish.
Can you explain why they will get deleted. Is it because im pointing to my quora account with a link? If this is the case, then what if i just answered the questions without linking my profile and just hoping some of the viewers would click my profile and read my bio. do you think this would work?

Couldn't i just look how many visitiors there is in my blog compared to the amount of views i got. In quora you can view how many total views you have from all your posts during the last month.
BTW it seems like they are collapsing my answer if they contain a link to my profile, which means that it wont get views, so i have to just asnwer the questions without pointing to my account.

Try it. Time is money.
How are you going to track the link clicks to your quora *account* profile/divided by the post views of that reply post --if this even works at all?

Yes this correct, i cant find out from which posts the link clicks comes from. But is this nescesary?
Cant i just randomly answer questions about weight loss in bulk. The viewers is most likely people that wants to lose weight. Or am i wrong?

Btw they are only collapsing my posts if i put a link in the post. So i will just have to not post any links and hope they click on my account to read my bio.

And if you are wondering how i can answer so many questions. I just use chatgpt to do most of the hard work for me.

Btw thanks for responses

Time is money --yes that would be only the total factor but you would have no way to identify each post individually and determine the user affinity as well as the intent.

If they are collapsing your posts --you are SPAM not welcome.

I know it sounds impractical, but in theory if answered about 50 questions a day on quora and they all were decent quality. The niche is weight loss and all the questions answered is ofcourse about weight loss.
I put a link in all the answers that points to my quora account and i put my blog in my bio and i have affiliate links in my blog.
Lets say after a year i get about 10-20k views per day.
Do you think i could earn a decent passive income like this? And how big of a percentage of views normally converts to sales on average? I know it depends on many factors, but if you could just give me an estimated average range like 0.05%-0.1% ?

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance :)
Quora seems to be full of bots mixed with some real people. Some questions seem to be auto generated so you might be answering a bot :rofl sometimes.

However, it isn't a bad idea to use Quora. It could be a good source of traffic if you answer recent questions asked. When people search on Google years later, eyes can still view your posts.

Well quora its a good traffic source but if you think quora mods will accept links in all of your posts you are very wrong my friend
They will delete your account or they will block all your answers
Your luck maybe to get a lot of views and have your link in bio but i find it hard for people to check link in bio i dont know why
Maybe my strategy was wrong

banners
Back