The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question:Nutra

lafftar

I'm very interested in this niche, Ive seen some great profit and I would love to emulate. Would anyone be willing to mentor me? I'm not a total nookie, I'm doing $50/day with a lead gen right now, so you won't have to teach me from scratch!

Hi @lafftar, if you are already on $50/day, then I see no reason for a special mentoring, apart from the fact that probably no one will do this here. This is actually only common in paid courses, to which a forum is connected.

You only have to add other traffic sources - paid traffic of course - to your offers, and you will be able to scale up your revenue almost by itself ;)
I'm not doing nutra right now, just a casting call offer.

Hi @lafftar, if you are already on $50/day, then I see no reason for a special mentoring, apart from the fact that probably no one will do this here. This is actually only common in paid courses, to which a forum is connected.

You only have to add other traffic sources - paid traffic of course - to your offers, and you will be able to scale up your revenue almost by itself ;)
I'm not doing nutra right now, just a job site offer. But I have access to that same market on Instagram, I don't know much about it though.

Would anyone be willing to mentor me? I'm not a total nookie, I'm doing $50/day with a lead gen right now, so you won't have to teach me from scratch!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for anyone to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself. Put the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

Mentors are not found by request. Mentors select their proteges based on experience level, accomplishments, and are looking to pass on their knowledge to someone very capable, committed, and with specific and proven skill sets. Being a true mentor is a commitment of investing a lot of time into another individual. True mentors are rare in this business, that's what makes communities like this so important. Everything you require to accomplish your goals is right here on AffiliateFix!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for anyone to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself. Put the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

Mentors are not found by request. Mentors select their proteges based on experience level, accomplishments, and are looking to pass on their knowledge to someone very capable, committed, and with specific and proven skill sets. Being a true mentor is a commitment of investing a lot of time into another individual. True mentors are rare in this business, that's what makes communities like this so important. Everything you require to accomplish your goals is right here on AffiliateFix!

Thank you very much TJ! I think when I have about $200 to spare i'll start a FB ad journey in my particular niche, hopefully attract my $x,xxx/day mentor - as well as teach people below my experience level. :)

MI
Back