The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Question] Nutra-To Use Preland Or Not?

bunaziua

affiliate
Hi everyone.
I got a question about nutra offer. I'm advertising it on Facebook with landing. But wanted to know, will my ad have better results using prelanders? Thank you

Well assuming they (the ads) are not cloaked --what value would your own prelander add?
If it's an email squeeze page in the middle --then it adds value.
If it's just a pre-sell why do you need that?
I'm not talking about my own preland. Everything in my ads is from my affiliate. Landing and everything. My question was regarding preland from affiliate. Will it have better results if I'll use a preland before the landing page? Thanks)

Well assuming they (the ads) are not cloaked --what value would your own prelander add?
If it's an email squeeze page in the middle --then it adds value.
If it's just a pre-sell why do you need that?

I'm not talking about my own preland. Everything in my ads is from my affiliate. Landing and everything. My question was regarding preland from affiliate. Will it have better results if I'll use a preland before the landing page? Thanks)
Nutra on FB in 2021? Good luck getting approved... I know people that are killing it on native because there are not many rules, like the wild west of AM. Native requires a huge budget though, don't know how much you have to burn.

Prelanders usually deliver better results but it all depends on the offers, creatives etc. How are you going to deal with FB account bans? Be ready for them as they're a pain in the ass. Will you be using a tracker? I know binom has a built in FB cloaker.

Not using anything, no tracker no cloaking. I already run successfully nutra ads on Facebook. I know that everybody is getting ban pretty quick but I do not get any ban. I think to start using a preland but I'm worried to not get banned using prelander))

Not using anything, no tracker no cloaking.
Good luck with that. How are you meant to optimise and analyse your data etc. I've tried running camps without a tracker, it's not fun.
I know that everybody is getting ban pretty quick but I do not get any ban.
Share your secrets, pretty surprised if you don't get banned. These types of products/offers are classed as misleading and are frowned upon by FB ads team.
I think to start using a preland but I'm worried to not get banned using prelander))
You're more likely to get banned direct linking than using a pre-lander.
I already run successfully nutra ads on Facebook.
If you have already been successful why are you asking us how to run nutra? Surely you should just keep doing what's working and start using a good 3rd party tracker. This will astronomically improve profits. If you know how to do Nutra on FB start a follow along, hard to give solid advice when we know so little about your campaign.

So an overview:
Cloaking is a must to get these offers approved
Account bans are inevitable unless you hit the jackpot and manage to hide from the compliance team.
Get a tracker

I got no secret. The thing is that I'm using my own domain with no redirects outside. Also I'm not advertising everything from nutra offers, I got only one product advertising. So why am I asking about prelanding is because I used to advertise some different stuff before on Facebook and it become boring for me so I started doing nutra because this seems interesting and something new for me. And all the time I use spy services and watched how others are doing so it's easy to get ideas from others on how to run successful on Facebook:)

Also it depends a lot on quality of your fb account. Mine is not bought from internet, is mine personal so it has activity in it and all the stuff that is increasing fb trust. I tried before to do it with account from internet that cost 50$ and they got ban pretty quick even if I did no ads in it))

MI
Back