The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Question | how to find affiliates

Sagi CynexMedia

affiliate
hey guys, I'm a AM in a network our main focus is Crypto offers, I'm looking for affiliates, where can I find them? forums, FB group, Telegram groups, recruiting agency, etc
big love and thanks to all :)

You should register as a business here so you can promote your offers to everybody...
If not registered recruiting will not be allowed here (telling us affiliates you are a legit company...)

It is so funny you give so much answers to your own question... Careful or no serious affiliate will take you serious...

And please tell us more bout yourself in an introduction thread, how long have you been in affiliate marketing, how did you end up working for an affiliate network etc???

Welcome at affiliatefix...:affiliatefix:

You should register as a business here so you can promote your offers to everybody...
If not registered recruiting will not be allowed here (telling us affiliates you are a legit company...)

It is so funny you give so much answers to your own question... Careful or no serious affiliate will take you serious...

And please tell us more bout yourself in an introduction thread, how long have you been in affiliate marketing, how did you end up working for an affiliate network etc???

Welcome at affiliatefix...:affiliatefix:
Thanks for the response mate :))... I'm not looking to affiliates approach me through here right now cuz I am still working on my vendor application
my question was where can I find affiliates (forums, FB group, Telegram groups, recruiting agency, etc)
can you help me with my question? or it against the forum laws to write here other places to find affiliates?

my question was where can I find affiliates
I think @Dirkskep pointed out you already are answering your own question...
forums, FB group, Telegram groups, recruiting agency, etc
And you are aware of this as you are asking on a forum dedicated to Affiliate Marketing...

Your first post was April 7, 2021... Nothing since...
Engage here in the forum, provide value for the affiliates and you will get to know us...

Thanks for the response mate :)
Welcome...

my question was where can I find affiliates (forums, FB group, Telegram groups, recruiting agency, etc)
question and answer in one sentence...

or it against the forum laws to write here other places to find affiliates?

I'm not a moderator... I don't think it's against the rules but you seem on the edge of recruiting without registering here...

As others have mentioned, you can submit a qualified application to get approved here, or try submitting to AffPaying or AffBank.

hey guys, I'm a AM in a network our main focus is Crypto offers, I'm looking for affiliates, where can I find them? forums, FB group, Telegram groups, recruiting agency, etc
big love and thanks to all :)

Hello Sagi CynexMedia,​

Here're a few ways to help you find affiliates

Start with existing customers

You can reach out to your existing customers. Those who have utilized your services, as long as they are happy with them, can be your greatest affiliate partners.
For example, you can approach your loyal customers first via direct messaging, suggesting that they refer their friends to you to receive a commission.
Or you can offer enticing signing up bonuses to encourage them to join after they have completed a purchase.

Create an easy-to-find affiliate landing page

Have an affiliate landing page on your website showing that you are looking for affiliates. It doesn’t have to be too long, but it should clearly explain how the program works, how to apply, and what your terms and conditions are.

Use dedicated solution

Dedicated solutions bring together multiple media partners (affiliates) and advertisers, which can help you speed up the affiliate recruiting process. Many platforms provide a network with a list of trustworthy media partners.
I suggest you use UpPromote Marketplace. (FREE)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should place an offer for joining your affiliate network on the site and then promote it around the web with some paid ads, link banners, email marketing to attract more traffic volume to it. You could also place your offer here and similar forums if you become a verified business, and there are also some sites that serve only for putting different affiliate offers, so you can check on them too.

MI
Back