The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question Help Please...

Enclave02

affiliate
What affiliate programs do independent products use? Like for example products that are bigger in cost and quality etc. such as "Mass control" and stuff? and what product delivery system is recommendable? thanks

They might have there own affiliate program. Check out the site of a product or industry, and search for "Affiliate Program.

does anyone know any specific recommendable service to have my own independent affiliate program instead of having to go through clickbank or something? And is "Yousendit.com" the only good product delivery service i can use to send out my product to purchasers? thanks

I don't believe I'm familiar with a "mass control" product. Could someone please explain?

If you want to set up your own product and promote it to affiliates to market it for you, you'll need to invest in a tracking program like; directtrack or hitpath. A few thousand dollars to get up and running, but most affiliates are going to ask who you use for tracking if they are not familiar with your or yoru products. It's a pretty large undertaking.

If your looking for software to start your own affiliate program for
high ticket items I would recommed joining a network like clickbank
or cj. You could also use membership scripts with built-in affiliate
tracking software such as memberstar, an have a membership site
as a back-end product.

Worked out well for Frank kerns Mass Control.

paul

Try Digital Product Delivery. They digitally deliver 1 product for free and charge a small monthly fee more additional products. :)

You can set up your own affiliate program using 1ShoppingCart, DL Guard, or E-junkie.

I'm sure there are others, as well as custom scripts that may be floating around.

Clickbank just makes most of the work "hands off" for publishers, and most of them appreciate that.

Charlie

I think it is better to sell products through clickbank, link share, or commission Junction because you will have a wide variety of products you could sell. If you use only one affiliate program, it may not have a wide range of products to choose from.

I think joining an already established platform like cj is a good option. People are already looking for products to promote there so they are sure to come across your product when searching your niche

MI
Back