The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Beginner Question

ABZIN

Hi, I'm new to digital marketing and I'm "Brazilian" I don't know
"english" I use the translator, so if you don't understand some words "you already know the reason" lol

Question: I was on the topic "What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)" and I was in doubt about the subject "Affiliate Network" I wanted to know if this is still worth it today?

OBS: And I kind of couldn't understand very well how this "Affiliate Network" thing works, even reading Professor (K)'s explanation I still know if it works for me, my goal is to devour all the forum content and apply it it to my things.

Note 2: I don't know if what you call "Affiliate Network" is perhaps the same thing that we Brazilians here call "Affiliate and Producer Platform" (I mention this in Note 3)

Note 3: I don't know if I'm right, but "Affiliate Network" would be the same as "Hotmart/Monetizze/Eduzz" these are platforms that Affiliates use in Brazil.

OBS: Sorry if my question/Doubt mentioned something very stupid, it's just that I'm really in doubt about it, so in order not to break my head and not leave the place, I decided to ask you, I consider you my teachers

An Affiliate Network gathers offers from the brands or actual sellers, and then allows its 'network' affiliates to market them at a pay-out price, to the their affiliates, that is less that the brand pays the network.

That's how they make their money --in essence "middlemen"

Oversimplification but a direct explanation.

Affiliate marketing is a process to earn a commission by promoting a product or service made by another retailer or advertiser, or in your case called Producer
Affiliate platform is the stage that connect you with Advertiser/ Producer.
Just be curious, how is affiliate industry in Brazil? Crowded or not popular?

Uma Rede de Afiliados reúne ofertas das marcas ou vendedores reais e, em seguida, permite que suas afiliadas de 'rede' as comercializem a um preço de pagamento para suas afiliadas, ou seja, menos do que a marca paga à rede.

É assim que eles ganham dinheiro - em essência, "intermediários"

Simplificação excessiva, mas uma explicação direta.
Amazingly, I understood your explanation perfectly, that's what I was in doubt, what you call "Affiliate Network" here in Brazil is known as "Affiliate and Producer Platform" is literally the same system, only here we have multiple products and we can choose any one, just some products that need to be checked by the producer

Last edited:
Here in Brazil the affiliate industry is popular, but few people manage to stand out, many people judge people who are “Affiliates” because instead of “Affiliates” they sell products like “Health/Fitness/Recipes and etc”. they keep trying to sell the product they bought

In short: Affiliates buy a course on how to start in Digital Marketing or how to make a living from Digital Marketing, within the course they learn the things of "Digital Marketing" but in the end the course is making them try to sell their own of course they bought, that's why the "Digital Marketing" scenario is frowned upon!

I bought a course myself and to tell you the truth, everything I saw in the course, I'm seeing it here on the forum and it's much more detailed and when I have doubts I can come here to clear the doubt, already in the course it's difficult

MI
Back