The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about CPS Dating Offers

TrafficYoda

I hear people say they get conversions every 10~5 signups so consistently getting 2+ cps offer sale per day per campaign
Is this BS or is it really possible?

I have recently seen 1:19 [free signup to paid in conversion (CPS)] on a webcam white label. However, I haven't tried, nor am intending, to scale it.
This is the result over 5,000 CTR from a Twitter Bot feed and one CPS customer :(
I had abandoned the project 5 months ago and just let it go on it's own.
A least the numbers worked on theory 1:20 sign ups to buying customers -- 1:12.5 was the 'line in the sand' so it was a FAIL!

I have recently seen 1:19 [free signup to paid in conversion (CPS)] on a webcam white label. However, I haven't tried, nor am intending, to scale it.
This is the result over 5,000 CTR from a Twitter Bot feed and one CPS customer :(
I had abandoned the project 5 months ago and just let it go on it's own.
A least the numbers worked on theory 1:20 sign ups to buying customers -- 1:12.5 was the 'line in the sand' so it was a FAIL!

thank you for your input I did hear twitter traffic quality is low could be one of the reasons.

Twitter is better than popunder ads ;)
Maybe a banner CTR would perform better.
0:5,000 US
1:35 GB (UK)
0 rest of the world.
The website is based in France but the English translations are fine -- the majority of models are Eastern European and Colombian (like most other cam sites).

The domain costs $22 yr to renew .cam, the sales are $10.56 so it's a loser ;) It's not so much the money it is the time -- I have other projects with priority. I have put a few thousand dollars of my time into it. Developing the api in Nodejs for the bot (this I will repurpose -- knowledge gained) Developing the program to image and write posts from the site[(s) plural] XML/JSON feeds. <<< the bot did all of the work ( I like that part ).

I was going to use this for a dating site XML feed but they choked on some technical issues that were beyond my control.

I managed to spend $25 on advertising and generate close to 100K engagements with the Twitter feed-- again tactics learned.

So in knowledge gained, it wasn't a total loss ...

MI
Back