The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about Bing Ads

ilias

affiliate
Hi guys, I started new campaign in bing ads 2 days ago and here what i did:
-landing page
-600 broad keywords collect them from kw planner, bing suggestions and keywordspy
-1 ad copy
-Bid: $0.7

and here is the results:
Clicks: 18
Impr: 3,641
CTR: 0.49%
Avg CPC: 0.63
Spend: 11.40
Avg Pos: 3.52

and i got only 2 conversions: $2.6, $1.3 per conversion

My question is what should i do now?
should i change the keywords that getting clicks from broad to exact?
should i delete some keywords?
im using clickmagik and i know which keywords are getting conversions

same thing happend with me .. i dnt know what to do next ... even when i created a new ad group and put those keyword (clicked) to and set then as exact still i got negetive roi

This PPC game is the skill we need to harness guys. Im currently shoving as much PPC knowledge as i can get my hands on into my brain.

@ilias sounds like your heading towards the optimization stage. So you've gt clicks, which to me means there is interest. I would suggest scrapping and getting rid of all of the keywords that have not converted and focusing on the keywords that have brought in the conversions and expanding upon those keywords with phrases or long tail keywords.

There are ways for you to move forward with this campaign but thats all i can think of for now. My other advice would be to learn more about optimization, same as i am doing then you scale things up at some point iF conversions continue.

same thing happend with me .. i dnt know what to do next ... even when i created a new ad group and put those keyword (clicked) to and set then as exact still i got negetive roi

maybe because of the offer? the offer im promoting is paying only $1.3 per conversion and im bidding for $0.7 per click.
maybe we need to promote offers paid atleast $10+?

MI
Back