The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quality servers in Germany?

L

Luvletted

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in EU, Germany. I need stable server with 450 gbs of space, 4 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
Any recommendations please?

Thanks in advance.

I am so sure that you can get a very good hosting that has the above mentioned features. However, you need to be careful and know the price or budget that you are working with. Having some good knowledge on this will mean a lot. Find several options and do compare before you decide to settle on one of them. All the best.

I've been with QHoster.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.

They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.

Think that it will be reasonable to recommend dcxv.com ssd dedicated servers.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO, rareservers.com is one of the best places to order EU servers at good rates along with many features.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Hertzner is a very good hosting as per German server is concerned.

I heard about them a lot but not yet used.

Hertzner is a very good hosting as per German server is concerned.

I heard about them a lot but not yet used.

yes they are. as long as you do just legal stuff and nonadult i think the prices, speed and also the service is hard to beat.

i have a few machines there (just normal contract without any specials) and i had a disc crash a few feeks ago.
between the first mail from us and the "disc is replaced mail" have been 11 minutes.

yes they are. as long as you do just legal stuff and nonadult i think the prices, speed and also the service is hard to beat.

I have a few machines there (just normal contract without any specials) and i had a disc crash a few feeks ago.
between the first mail from us and the "disc is replaced mail" have been 11 minutes.

Did you tried there physical server, I am planning to purchase physical server and connect my IP range to start hosting company. Does purchasing server is good idea from them, I have heard a lot about them but personally not used them. Other than adult content do then have any other restrictions.

Did you tried there physical server, I am planning to purchase physical server and connect my IP range to start hosting company. Does purchasing server is good idea from them, I have heard a lot about them but personally not used them. Other than adult content do then have any other restrictions.

yes i have around 10 physical servers there - they cost peanuts - they even have an auction with very interessting offers. just google for "hetzner server auctions".
as i said - no adult there - but you can use them for trackingservers for adult - that´s not a problem.

banners
Back