The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

quality or quantity

i guess you mean to say "what is important quality or quantity"?
I think quality is much more important in SEO to improve the link popularity of a site. Sometimes quantity can hurt your site ranking, but if you link to some quality sites you could get good results in SE ranking.

Try to post a meaning full thread..Your thread is incomplete in all aspects, and also check twice before posting into forums...Always Quality is best and unfortunately in your thread both(quality and quantity) are lagging..

i'm sorry i mean which is important quality or quantity. because i used to do quantity rather than quality... sorry for posting incomplete question....

as far as I know, Google looks for quality post... and its better to that way because quantity is like spamming... :sweat: Its just my opinion...

Quantity/Quality of what - Linking?

Quantity = large amounts of links isnt precise targeting, and much work is needed to track down any decent performing sites to link with. Too much to do for the average website.

So that leaves you with Quality eg: linking with related sites, which you should be doing anyway.

Not just related sites, but sites that deliver enough traffic, and for that you're really looking at search engines - so hunt down every search engine in existence. And dont forget the invisible web.

Invisible web is something you will have to do yourself, nobody can help you with it. Case of searching and searching lots to find the Gold resources.

Search engines do give more weigh or value on quality backlinks. But of course, the more quality backlinks, the better...

Having set up quite a few websites of different types, I know what works and what will fails, and the stages that link building has to be done.

So many do the 'link thing' far too early, sites are empty of content and yet expect others to just link to them without hesitation - this wont work or wont be acceptable. What worked years ago, wont work now, things have changed and people are wary.

Very tough to get a load of links eg: Mass linking, its too much to ask at a website's early birth stage. Like all products, it will have a product life cycle (although information websites have longevity):

Product life cycle:

Introduction

- slow sales volumes to start
- demand has to be created

with these creations (and I use the term loosely) the value hasn't been created, and all they have is a useless bunch of pixels, sitting there - doing nothing and achieving zero.

This is not good and completely pointless to even attempt link-building, and totally pointless promoting something that isnt ready. Most of the time the website idea is laughable, but many will link build out of frustration, denial and stupidity.

Ofcourse the idea is crucial to the success of a website, and the best ideas are always innovative, and will make the most profits. So waste of time going ahead with a bad idea, as you never know the idea copied will likely fail and lose everything put into it. Better to come up with a ground-breaking idea than flog a dead horse or something where is zero interest.

Tip: Where there is large interest, there is usually money (providing you have the right knowledge to make it work) alas, few possess it.

most don't, and many just dont get it at all.... What you need to do is this, in this exact order:

1. Invent a great idea
2. Get it filled with Information
3. Begin targeted link building
4. Invent a viral link idea

Growth stage

For those that are at the Introduction stage (most are!) and the links or interest isnt there, its probably not going to happen period for most webmaster type sites bcos their just so bad.

For half-decent, copied business models, an injection of cash is required to kick-start any promotion. But webmasters have none to little cash needed for this, so again is impossible to even begin the kick-start process.

As most websites (good ideas) will rely on advertising revenue to exist, keep going, survival etc - the better the idea, the more interest they'll get and the more money they'll make. So if you are struggling, its probably best to quit the current site and think of another idea. But dont waste time doing a load of link swaps for a crap site.

A site needs the following:

• Visitors
  • Links
If no visitors, then a website is pointless. Links only help a decent idea to the best advantage, links rarely help a bad idea, and who want to set up a bad idea anyway - apart from the desperate that is.

So brainstorm until it hurts, its the only way.

Last edited:
Quality will be given 80% importance

Your thread is not complete. It doesn't request or question any thing. But if you are to say about SEO, Quality will be given 80% importance and quantity 20%.

for good SEO's there's nothing to ask because Quality posting is the best rather than doing quantitative task which only spams, this also might lead to low traffic which doesn't really help for the site.

banners
Back