The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Q&A with Sophie, BizDev Manager: what you should know about dating brands, trends in the vertical and key tips that help you succeed

Lina Le

Affiliate Network
Affiliate Manager
VORTEX: iGaming & Dating Offers, In-house Smartlink | GET BONUS FOR PPC TRAFFIC
Hi! Today we'd like to introduce Sophie, BizDev Manager at VortexAds. She is the one who gets the best deals for our affiliates and provides the desired traffic to our advertisers.

In this article know more about dating brands, trends in the vertical, and tips that help you succeed here!

forum_sophie.png

Hi Sophie! Let’s start with a brief self-introduction. How long have you been in affiliate marketing? Tell us how it all started.

Hey, thanks for the invitation! I’ve been working in affiliate marketing for 4 years, ever since I was a student. Before I was offered the challenge to try myself in the new sphere, I had worked in cold sales. That’s how the new journey started for me. Best journey ever! :)

Being BizDev Manager, what are your main responsibilities at VortexAds?

My main responsibilities are searching for potential partners, negotiating, analyzing and of course, subsequently, a successful product launch. Actually, there are more responsibilities, but in short - I am the one who gets the best deals for our affiliates and provides the desired traffic to our advertisers.

How do you help affiliates succeed?

Our team selects offers as accurately as possible at the request of the affiliate. For my part, I operatively provide the necessary offers or conditions. Also, we practice payouts by sub-sources, twice or more for weekly optimizations, expertise of best funnels and pre-landers, we can provide statistics from our internal team - this always positively affects future launches ;)

Based on your experience, has dating vertical grown up or decreased in the last 6 months?

Over the past 6 months, the dating market has had both: ups and downs. But if there were falls - it was insignificant, so I can say with confidence that dating is a stable vertical to work with!

Read more in our recent article about development and changes in the dating vertical, what you should know about dating brands and tips that help you succeed :)

If you have any questions to Sophie, feel free to ask them in this thread!

MI
Back