The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Network Wanted Push affiliate networks

Guy Kerklies

hey there , I wanna start promote some push ads abd looking for a good affiliate network that have a good offers , any suggestions?

Thank you, I heard about gotzha and affiliaxe and looking for some more, I wanna use propellerads BTW

Thanks again;)

hey there , I wanna start promote some push ads abd looking for a good affiliate network that have a good offers , any suggestions?

Thank you, I heard about gotzha and affiliaxe and looking for some more, I wanna use propellerads BTW

Thanks again;)
Propellerads have a network called Zeydoo, you can ask your propellerads contact to introduce you their top offers eventually.
They are a lot of networks though, depending on what you want to promote you can have a look at the Resources section of this forum.

Propellerads have a network called Zeydoo, you can ask your propellerads contact to introduce you their top offers eventually.
They are a lot of networks though, depending on what you want to promote you can have a look at the Resources section of this forum.

I am looking for iPhone sweeps and things similar to it, also, could you send me a link to this affiliate resource?

I moved your thread to the Business forum. You posted in the Affiliate Management forum which is about affiliate management and not where networks go to help members find a network.

Hello @Guy Kerklies,
MyLead is open to new users and as an affiliate network, we can offer you a wide range of offers that meet your requirements. You can check them here - click. Always pay attention to the restrictions of the affiliate program to check if the promotion method you have chosen is allowed.

If you have any additional needs you always have the opportunity to contact us and ask what we can recommend to you. Register and contact our support or mentors and they will help you to find the most suitable offer for your business.

If you have any other questions, we are at your disposal.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

MI
Back