The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PureLander Inquiry

Ma'at Hetep

I'm wondering if PureLander can be integrated with an emailing software to collect leads. Is it possible? I will appreciate a response.

I'm not @tyoussef but I do know that you can add your autoresponder code into the landing page code once you download it. That was what he was advising people to do.

I don't know if he has added that option to insert email collection into the tools as yet but the lander code you get is totally editable.

Last edited:
I'm not tyoussef but I do know that you can add your autoresponder code into the landing page code once you download it. That was what he was advising people to do.

I don't know if he has added that option to insert email collection into the tools as yet but the lander code you get is totally editable.

I'm wondering how that can be used to collect leads if possible.

I'm wondering how that can be used to collect leads if possible.

You insert the autoresponder code, it shows up on your landing page then and acts like normal email capture and goes to your autoresponder.

When @tyoussef arrives, he can probably explain better than me. :D

Last edited:
Hi @Ma'at Hetep you can do that for sure, you will just add your custom code in the landing page and you can do it.
please just create a ticket and we will send you the steps you will follow to create a forum and capture leads.

-Tyoussef

banners
Back