The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PureLander vs Afflanders

Achiever237

Dear AffiliateFix members,

I am looking for landing pages creator and came across the above two options. Which one is better or do you have better recommendation?

Hey @Achiever237 .
i will say PureLander is the best why ? .
first of all the price it's cheap .
2 - unlimited features not like AffLanders you have to pay the yearly plan to use the Count Down .
3 - we have more features that AffLanders Don't have like vibration , redirecct after time , sound , exit Popup ,mobile tester .... ETC :) .
let me say with confidence there is no way you can compare them .
+
Support We are always here and every where :)

Last edited:
Hey @Achiever237 .
2 - unlimited features not like AffLanders you have to pay the yearly plan to use the Count Down .
3 - we have more features that AffLanders Don't have like vibration , redirecct after time , sound , exit Popup ,mobile tester .... ETC :) .
+
I can only confirm these bullet points !!!

I used afflanders last year, it was okay for PPV, but i cancelled later on as you have to pay more to get extra features. I am using Purelander now and its awesome, very cheap as well and in my opinion have better landers when it comes to pop and mobile.

Definitely PureLander! Why?

It has a ton of templates for mobile and desktop and it's super easy to edit and create landers on the site before downloading. There's also a bunch of features, as mentioned by @tyoussef.

Also, it's a fantastic price right now. ;)

@tyoussef
Hey @Achiever237 .
+
Hi @tyoussef , Thanks for the information, it helps :)

I used afflanders last year, it was okay for PPV, but i cancelled later on as you have to pay more to get extra features. I am using Purelander now and its awesome, very cheap as well and in my opinion have better landers when it comes to pop and mobile.
Hi @Sayedur , thanks for the reply & info. I am luck to post this thread before make decision :) Thanks and hope you have a great journey in AM industry.

MI
Back