The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Propeller Ads Verticals?

ns7000

Hi friends...

What verticals works best with Propellerads. Also on there website they have mentioned that they have Banner Ads as well but when I signed up in there system its just only the Popunder traffic that is available...

My plan is to use landers using the Pure Lander service. Is there any case study or tutorial for the Propeller ads.

Thanks

Hi friends...

What verticals works best with Propellerads. Also on there website they have mentioned that they have Banner Ads as well but when I signed up in there system its just only the Popunder traffic that is available...

My plan is to use landers using the Pure Lander service. Is there any case study or tutorial for the Propeller ads.

Thanks
hi,
i advice you to try sweepstakes, antivirus.Personally, i think that you could face some bot traffic on propellerads, and that every changes in your campaign need to be moderated.

Hi friends...

Thanks

Hello

@medvih is right, we've just updated our top desktop and mobile traffic segments thread. Here you can find the hottest traffic prices and best converting offers of the current week.

We can advice you such offers as finance, extensions, software, iGaming, sweepstakes and dating for desktop; utilities, mobile apps, iGaming, PIN submits and cinema & TV for mobile.

banners
Back