The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Propeller Ads - Bot traffic

I m not defending propeller ads But I don't agree with you because now they have a Fraud prevention system so I don't think now they are doing this type of bot system & also I m very happy working with the propeller ads from last 1 year. Hope u understand their program...

Hello, as per I know PropellerAds can prevent and block almost any type of fraud like bots, and fraudsters either cannot see and click the ad in general, or the system automatically cancels this impression, click, or conversion. maybe you are mistaken here. also, They are improving their fraud prevention system to prevent this.

Usually, all advertising networks with push, pop traffic filter it from bots using their own antibot systems, but it doesn't always work. Bots, most often you can find it in popunder traffic, so you definitely need to track sources and make a black list

Dear @Sephrata, we're really unhappy to read this, but we're here to help.

The truth was said in this thread - we have a strong fraud detection & prevention systems, that prevent and block almost any type of fraud. If bot traffic is detected, the publisher and his suspicious zone get banned; this is how it usually works at PropellerAds.

Please send us your account ID, and we'll take a more in-depth look at this case with our team. Thank you!

banners
Back