The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting cpa offers with instagram follow along

Well my main money maker lost its account today. I am going to start using landing pages and maybe get a vpn when i get paid this week. Now that i see how easy this is it makes me want to try other things like paid traffic. But i'm on the fence on doing cpa with ppv or facebook ads. Which gives a better ROI? I want to put at least $100 this week into paid traffic.

how many followers do have currently ?

On that account i was only at 160 followers and i was following a little over 1300.

My click thru rate was great 100% CR with that offer. But now that i have an idea of what niches convert I'm going to go after those and take steps to make sure that my account doesn't get banned again. Maybe put the automation software at normal speeds and make sure to disconnect every single day for at least 6-12 hours to make my accounts look more natural. I'm not discouraged cause it's so easy just to put the same campaign back up with the same offer. Just make sure you change the url shortner link when you do make your new accounts with the same offer. It's actually pretty easy to convert with this method and i plan to scale up this week.

was the reason y u got ban cuz u did not have a lander ?

I'm honestly not sure. this is my fifth account that got banned but it was the one that lasted the longest. I think the bot has something to do with it. I'm going to start using landers to see if that works better and i don't get banned. I'm going to create 20 accounts this week instead of what i have said previously(don't wanna get ahead of myself) and go from there. I may need to use a vpn or vps whatever it is to make this work better.

No conversions in the last two days. I haven't been running any profiles either though. paused my last one to re-evaluate my attack plan. Did some research and see that i should have a vps, use landing pages, private proxies which i think a vps handles and not let my automation software run so much so my accounts look more natural. there is also a software called mass planner which allows you to do the same things as instagress but allows you to create accounts each with their own proxy. So i'm going to keep using instagress but also use the mass planner which is $10 a month or they have a 6 month deal for $45.

Monday when i was at work i was bored so i started to write down notes and key take aways that i learned in other forums and artices. I basically came up with my own math that i plan to hopefully accomplish. what i plan to do is:
  • Pick 4 different niches
  • Build 5 instagram accounts for each niche=a total of 20
  • Offer pays $1.60 and converts twice a day $3.20 per instagram account $64 daily with all 20 accounts converting twice daily.
  • Build landing pages to use with each offer. I'll probably use the same one in it's niche for now.
  • Set up VPS or get private proxies (i don't know if scraping them from scrapebox is safe)
  • use 3 day trial to see how much traffic an offer gets and if it converts and if the offer is converting set up the instagram profile on mass planner with it's own private proxy.
  • Use more custom comments for more targeted clicks and conversions. Has been working for me but i'm going to go a little deeper now.
  • I will make sure to make these accounts look more natural so i'm going to manage 4 a day for a 5 day period and take the weekend off like a regular job and treat this like a job. I'll spend about 45 minutes an hour split up through my day posting pictures, following, liking and commenting myself. I'll split up the time during my day doing this. and i'll probably run the software at normal speeds.
  • If i'm successful at this i will be making $320 a week(that's if i don't make anything on the weekends) and $1,280 a month.

I see the potential and I'm motivated and believe i can achieve this. I just have to tweak my campaigns a little. My recent account that i lost was converting 3 times a day before i lost it. I believe it's cause i let the automation software run too much. I read that you're activities can not be spied on If you have a VPN or VPS. So I'm looking into that and researching my offers to build landing pages for them. I'll have those 20 accounts up by saturday for sure. I'm going to the mike jones concert down here int tulsa, ok. So I want to be stress free while having some fun. I'll be in the music video suicidal by mike jones ft young verse also. So will every one there but i'm going to make sure i'm seen. I'm friend with the local rappers performing.

I actually gave 6 of my friend this method but showed them how to content lock their albums so they can get paid for giving them away on instagram. I'm starting a case study with them and hopefully it works out. I've been so excited since i've seen those dollars come in that me and my girlfriend just sit and brainstorm new ideas all the time. We have an excellent one that we believe will work for pay per call and we are going to pay the $25 bucks so we can use that and be credited the $100 with the voucher we got when opening our account.

I'm going to get this method set up first and track and see how it does and then i can start on our new idea. We will be making $42.40 per qualified call. and the niche is pretty big time right now and not slowing down anytime soon. Well sleep, work in the am, build my instagram profiles and direct them at offers in the pm. Hopefully i wasn't too confusing with the method that i'm going to try. Can only scale up from there!

Ok so the mike jones concert was pretty crunk. Me and my girlfriend were on stage with him and pretty turnt up when they shot the video for suicidal. I was front stage with two beers in my hand getting wild lol. I jumped off stage and i feel it now sprained my knee but was too drunk too care last night. :)

Now it's back to the internet grind. My accounts keep getting disabled for violation tos which is probably cause i have been using the bot. I honestly wanna go a different angle with cpa like building an email list. Anyone successful with this? I'd like to learn from you. Bought cpa ninja yesterday and i see potential it's just easier to have a person you can chat with when getting stuck doing something like this. The ebook basically promotes building an email list and clickbanking. I think i'm going to get a getresponse account today.

In the past i had problems being all over the place and not focusing on one thing. Was almost at that point yesterday but i figured what the hell might as well get some more cpa training since that's where my income has came from online lately. Figured it would be a sure way to $100 a day but i have another project where i'm promoting building an email list so i could do this both at the same time but it still be one project if you get where i'm coming from.

Ok so I'm starting to use landing pages and proxies for my instagram accounts now. Set speed to normal and only run each account for a certain amount of hours a day. All pointing toward the same offer now. I'm going to start building an email list using instagram but i will start that follow along in the dojo where this should have been. I'm still getting used to this new interface it was still called cpafix last time i was active. I don't see why this can't work with a tiny investment.

I'm building a list using instagram now and believe i have discovered something unique. Whenever i manually give shout outs and receive them back I'm getting more clicks. I started a follow along in the dojo so if you wanna follow my journey with this check me out in the dojo.

How's the infomration in the dojo? Did you learn a lot from there? I'm planning to enter the dojo once I got my payout. Hope there's like a discount for the dojo. If it's only like a 100$ then I can enter now. ;)

How's the infomration in the dojo? Did you learn a lot from there? I'm planning to enter the dojo once I got my payout. Hope there's like a discount for the dojo. If it's only like a 100$ then I can enter now. ;)

Yes i have learned alot more from the dojo. You basically get what you pay for in this field. I have invested thousands over the last 7 years to learn the techniques that i do now. (most have to do with automation). When the dojo was first started there was a discount. I'm not sure if there is one now but it is worth the investment and you will learn a lot more from the dojo. Let's just say it's a fast track to success with more advanced techniques, proven methods and case studies. You definitely will not go wrong becoming a dojo member. I believe it's $147 now but that's a lifetime membership and includes the affkit toolkit which i honestly personally don't use as of now but will definitely help you in your business. Hold on to that $100 come up with $47 more and then become a member you will not regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i have learned alot more from the dojo. You basically get what you pay for in this field. I have invested thousands over the last 7 years to learn the techniques that i do now. (most have to do with automation). When the dojo was first started there was a discount. I'm not sure if there is one now but it is worth the investment and you will learn a lot more from the dojo. Let's just say it's a fast track to success with more advanced techniques, proven methods and case studies. You definitely will not go wrong becoming a dojo member. I believe it's $147 now but that's a lifetime membership and includes the affkit toolkit which i honestly personally don't use as of now but will definitely help you in your business. Hold on to that $100 come up with $47 more and then become a member you will not regret it.

Thanks for the feedback . I'll definitely be a member of the dojo by the end of the month. :)

good job, can you please write a step by step guide for your story of success with instagram, so that you can help people like me who never made a cent online to start ? ....regards,

good job, can you please write a step by step guide for your story of success with instagram, so that you can help people like me who never made a cent online to start ? ....regards,

I will when i get off work today. I am doing many things with instagram currently. I will write it so it will be wasy to understand and it will be harder to have your accounts disabled. I highly encourage you to become a member of the dojo where there will be more advanced guides and help.

Great! As same kind i followed in previous. Earned some decent money everyday.

banners
Back