The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting CPA offers on Facebook

Pav

Hi Guys,

I am confused about all this Facebook bans and restrictions and it does look like I stuck because of that . I still haven`t start to promote anything despite I believe I have enough resources behind me to start to make a little steps. I want to promote financial offers on Facebook , obviously I need to start a FB Page for my Ads to be display in the news feed ( or do I ? ). I would like to do it right ( I do not want my personal account to be banned ) and here is a tricky part , what you can be banned for ? Do you think I need a website to redirect my Facebook clicks and do not promote directly to landing page ? Also some marketing agencies are not allowing to promote their offers on Facebook without giving any clue why so I can adjust or make it right first time. It is all very confusing and stopping me from making the next steps . I am so confused about Facebook that considering 7 search or Clicksor etc. as an alternatives .

With so many resources out there it is hard to find exact answer : do this , do not do that ....always hearing ,,it should be fine,, etc.

Would you have anything to add to this conversation ?

Thanks

Pav

Do you think I need a website to redirect my Facebook clicks and do not promote directly to landing page ?

Well, if you have a website, it solves this problem:

some marketing agencies are not allowing to promote their offers on Facebook

Many advertisers no longer allow FB traffic. I don't know why, personally, but I imagine it's due to spamming and abuse of the system.

It is all very confusing and stopping me from making the next steps .

I know, it's okay. Take a deep breath and a few moments to regroup.

Then start reading and studying:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

I saw that you were looking for course recommendations in another thread. Did you find one?

Well, if you have a website, it solves this problem:

Many advertisers no longer allow FB traffic. I don't know why, personally, but I imagine it's due to spamming and abuse of the system.

I know, it's okay. Take a deep breath and a few moments to regroup.

Then start reading and studying:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

I saw that you were looking for course recommendations in another thread. Did you find one?
Thanks azgold for your response,I would do as @TJ Tutor suggested and will digest everything what I find on this forum plus I have already couple of courses completed on Udemy...would you have somethibg what you can recommend what is worth it to invest (intermediate level)?
Also I do have a website or at least domain names now only looking to build Lead genaration campaign after reading Oliver Kenyon blog post ...I think that might bring some cash ....my only concern is a budget, if I can handle it as a newbie ...already invested over $700 on the CPA project without any success and only learn that if you don't do it yourself no one will do it for you :)

Last edited:
I would do as @TJ Tutor suggested

Excellent because TJ knows what he's talking about.

what is worth it to invest (intermediate level)?

Do you think you are at intermediate level yet? If so, check out some of the names that TJ left you in the other thread.

my only concern is a budget

There are low or no cost options available to help you get started - email marketing (some companies offer free accounts up to so many subscribers), social, blogging.

Once you start to gain some traction and money, reinvest it into your business and start moving up. Add to your tools, buy ad placements, stuff like that.

I am confused about all this Facebook bans and restrictions and it does look like I stuck because of that .

I'm not surprised that you are stuck and confused with Facebook. It's a tier one traffic source that is constantly changing its rules and TOS. I recommend you use a second tier traffic source until you have learned to target traffic, control your traffic, and learn to use your tracker as well as getting to know your niche.

I want to promote financial offers on Facebook, obviously I need to start a FB Page for my Ads to be display in the news feed ( or do I ? ). I would like to do it right ( I do not want my personal account to be banned ) and here is a tricky part , what you can be banned for ? Do you think I need a website to redirect my Facebook clicks and do not promote directly to landing page ? Also some marketing agencies are not allowing to promote their offers on Facebook without giving any clue why so I can adjust or make it right first time. It is all very confusing and stopping me from making the next steps .

Facebook marketing is not something you learn in a day or two. There are comprehensive requirements and you need to study them. Study their TOS, ads policies, and study the points made in our Social Media forum.

Also, become familiar with Facebook Ad Policies.

In addition, FB appears to require you have a Verified Page no in order to promote affiliate offers.

considering 7 search or Clicksor etc. as an alternatives .

You should do this.

With so many resources out there it is hard to find exact answer : do this , do not do that ....always hearing ,,it should be fine,, etc.

Okay, you have to design a plan. This is a MUST DO! Write out your marketing plan, your campaigns, etc. Then follow your plan. While implementing your plan, since this is new to you, you will be researching the answers needed to complete the plan.

For example:
  • Offer
  • Traffic Source
  • Tracker
  • Landing Pages
  • Creatives
Study your offer and research your audience.
Study your traffic source and it's targeting options for your audience.
Study your tracker and learn how to connect your ads, landers, and offer to the tracker.
Study the landing pages others are using (OfferVault, MakeMassive). Either learn to make landers, or get someone at Fiverr (et al) to make them for you.
Study the creatives others are using.

With a plan like this, you won't be stuck asking which traffic source, what do I do with it, how to get my targeting, etc. Anytime you get stuck, read the help section for your traffic source, tracker, network. If they don't have the answers, come here and read through the various forums for answers.

You need to ask loads of questions everywhere as a Newbie. This is a huge industry. That's why you need to keep things simple and use a cheap traffic source initially. You go to get your feet wet and make a bunch of mistakes before you find your grounding, your "sure footing".

Once you have your plan, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum so the members can jump in and help you.

Facebook just like any other platform have been changing their rules and restrictions from time to time. I am sorry that you are stuck and unable to make any other move. I will recommend that you start using the landing pages because with that you have full control over what you do. All the best and hope this helps. Feel free to ask for more help buddy.

Facebook just like any other platform have been changing their rules and restrictions from time to time. I am sorry that you are stuck and unable to make any other move. I will recommend that you start using the landing pages because with that you have full control over what you do. All the best and hope this helps. Feel free to ask for more help buddy.
Thank you very much for your advise and help offer ,appreciate it.

Facebook traffic is also a very good source of CPA, it really works But low budget would be a loss.

Facebook traffic is also a very good source of CPA, it really works But low budget would be a loss.
Thanks TrafficBroker for you comment ,usually $5-$10/day is recommended for testing purposes and than scaling up if results are positive .Would you have a different opinion ?

usually $5-$10/day is recommended for testing purposes and than scaling up if results are positive .Would you have a different opinion ?
I know fb guys who "preach" only 3-5$ for the first 3 days each day. After 3 days you will know, whether an ad is working or not, and from then on testing again. "Never assume anything, always test everything."

banners
Back