The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting adult offers

If you're just starting, i'd suggest you to go with an advertisement network that allows cpc bidding so that you have an idea of what banners get the best CTR and conversions. Otherwise, You might end up spending $1 per click on cpm basis like I once did on a banner with $0.3 CPM and 0.03 CTR. Once you have a decent idea and ready to compete on a CPM basis, you're good to go ;)

Truth is I'm a little confused...I'm a newbie yes but I keep seeing things like it would take you months or years to make your first profit on your campaigns and other things like media buying is hard when it comes to making profit as a newbie. Does this mean that I can't make profit on a first try or that I can't keep making profit?

hey @justpremium ! what offers do you use, maybe you LPs in general are not super effective? there are some companies that can help with promotion and optimisation. Of course it will cost you $$$, but if you're e newbie but wants to learn on a real case, this might be an option for you :)

well can't i promote it myself and make my profits even as a newbie? I mean all i need to do is learn from what works right? I'm currently signed with crackrevenue.

don't you have similar issue as mentioned here - CrakRevenue smart link users... ?
also, the quality of users you're buying means a lot, have you asker your Crakrevenue manager about your traffic quality?
I just asked. Also I just checked the thread and now i Know more about smartlinks. Thank you. I wonder if things could work without a landing page however? would i be able to track my conversions properly without it?

MI
Back