The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promote Clickbank products on Facebook ADS

cascad0r

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I am back on CPA/Affiliate marketing since I had a 2 years break, my main traffic source back in the days was SEO with micro-niche websites.
I am also a new member of Affiliatefix which is a great community.

For now, as the title says I want to promote Clickbank products with Facebook ADS.
My question is : it is totally safe to promote Clickbank products with a landing page and a custom .com domain? For example I don't want that my account to be banned once a week and create the impossibility to scale the ads.
For example : I will send the people from my ads to the landing page on the custom .com domain, the landing page will contain some text, a video/image and the buy button/find out more to the product.
I hope I will get some good answers and that this question will help others too.

Thanks in advance!

That would depend on the nature of the product offered -- and Facebook's own 'rule-set' that is constantly changing. Unless you try promoting things that Facebook is 'uncomfortable with' you probably will not get banned -- they will just not accept your ad. That said, MMO offers are going to be problematic.

Thank you for the answer!
For now I will not promote any nutra/dating offer etc that violates Facebook Ads policy.

Yes, it's totally and absolutely safe. I have promoted Cliclbank products even directlinking to them lately on every level of it. How does it sounds to you ? You can also go for something else here. Like landing page from what you are describing.

Yes, it's totally and absolutely safe. I have promoted Cliclbank products even directlinking to them lately on every level of it. How does it sounds to you ? You can also go for something else here. Like landing page from what you are describing.

That's the point, I will send all the traffic to the custom landing page with some content on it and on the landing page I'll place a button with go further to the product.

Well, you need to read again facebook's policy for creating ads. their rules are always changing. your account will get banned if you are promoting something illegal. but for errors in ads, they will just not be accepted

Hi!

As some here already mentioned - It is absolutely possible to run ClickBank campaigns on Facebook, at scale and profitable. It certainly helps to read their ad policies so you know what's allowed and what's not.

Most Facebook Media Buyers I know learned to accept account bans as a part of the "game", so they have multiple ad accounts to keep their business/campaigns running...

That's the point, I will send all the traffic to the custom landing page with some content on it and on the landing page I'll place a button with go further to the product.

I think that's worth a shot and shouldn't get flagged if the content is compliant. However, even if you go 100% compliant, there is never a full guarantee of not getting banned. You could even get banned for using a VPN, or logging in from another country (e.g. as a traveling digital nomad), both potentially triggering "suspicious activity"...

Facebook will crawl your URLs on landers as well and if the offer is in their blacklist, say goodbye to the entire business manager.

banners
Back