The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promote campaign via Facebook Ads

Quang

Hi guys,

I'm newbie, I started with a CPA network 2 weeks ago. My first campaign I promoted via Facebook ads. This is the way I did.

I created a fanpage and post something and share them to got some people like it. The next, I setup a attractive landing page and insert shorten tracking link offer behind button "Call to action". Finally, I posted landing page link on fanpage, set my Facebook ads and ran it.
However, result returned is not good. There are a lot of people visited my landing page, but a little clicked on my button tracking. There are about 50 people who clicked on the link tracking but I got no conversions. I got 0 dollar in my first campaign. My offer is 1st form submit and is running good, no problem.

This is the first campaign make me have some experience.

And you, How do you promote your campaign. I need some advices for the next campaign.

Hi, @Quang , congrats for taking action and launching your first campaign!

How many followers do you have so far? Are they targeted?

Fifty clicks isn't very many to judge the success of a campaign, you may want to let it run a bit longer.

Have you tried an email submit offer? They tend to be a little easier to convert, especially for newbies.

Hi guys,

I'm newbie, I started with a CPA network 2 weeks ago. My first campaign I promoted via Facebook ads. This is the way I did.

I created a fanpage and post something and share them to got some people like it. The next, I setup a attractive landing page and insert shorten tracking link offer behind button "Call to action". Finally, I posted landing page link on fanpage, set my Facebook ads and ran it.
However, result returned is not good. There are a lot of people visited my landing page, but a little clicked on my button tracking. There are about 50 people who clicked on the link tracking but I got no conversions. I got 0 dollar in my first campaign. My offer is 1st form submit and is running good, no problem.

This is the first campaign make me have some experience.

And you, How do you promote your campaign. I need some advices for the next campaign.

How are you targeting?

What was your spend for the traffic?

Have you researched the offer to see if it is responsive on social channels?

Have you every made FB Pages and Landing Pages before?

Did you research the demographics for the offer?

Hi @azgold and @T J Tutor

Thank all of you to help me. I'll try for next campaign. Maybe I use email marketing.
To target audiences, I put myself in their position, I target what thing make them like offer and also I like. I didn't research the demographics because my page is new created. I lost about $100 for first campaign.
I think I need to try more.

... I'll try for next campaign. Maybe I use email marketing.
Oh, @Quang, if you allow me a brief hint: It is not good, if you jump from method to method.
Especially in the beginning you should choose one method, stick to it, test, try and learn for so long until you finally have mastered it.
With a jumping from here to there you will hardly ever see any progress and -finally- success ;)

Thank @Marc, I agree with you. I still run my campaign with facebook ads and learn. And I try some other method because I want to find the right method and follow it.

MI
Back