The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promote Affiliate Website

Oliverjo

affiliate
Hello,

A Newbie here! I am new to Affiliate Marketing. I would like to promote my affiliate website. Please suggest me some good ideas to do that (may be something that will help me in the beginner phase).

I have also learnt that there are some free software /tools available that can help me make a database of customers to send them emails (I think this becomes a form of email marketing). Shall I consider doing it? (I am a bit skeptical as I have visited few forums that say email marketing is dead for affiliate programs)

Share your views and experiences. Thanks in advance.

Man email its not dead and will not be too soon .You need an autoresponder and you need to create some optins forms that pop ups on your website when a visitors arive .Then you offer them a freebie instead of they email adress .email business it around the best business models in internet marketing .Regarding promoting your website you can posts you posts on facebook groups ,twitter google plus groups linkedin groups etc

Ran into similar problem while starting a personal website. There are several ways to promote your website. For example, you can register your business with google places, which would help it to be found on many search engines and it would show up on Google Maps. Another good idea is starting a blog, but that would require some creativity and constant attention to the blog.

If you want more solid results in a shorter time you can of course hire a journalist or a whole team to write press releases for you, for example every time your business does something worth making it the news - but that is not so cheap. The optimal way I can think of is to turn to SEO services and PPC Management agency which would take on most of the problem-solving when it comes to promoting your website: web design(these guys have the whole team of web designers in Watford), article writing, finding the niche among other similar websites, making yours stand out from the crowd. Hope my answer helps. Good luck promoting your website!

Last edited:
banners
Back