The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promo Offer from Ahead Directory ( limited time) Must see

UK WW ex member

affiliate
Hi Admin

If the thread fits somewhere else please move it there.

Here I m announching 50% off for limited time on regular submissions of AheadDirectory. The directory has many unpopulated category , rather than having them empty I would like to populate with some quality sites . Hence the 50% off for limited time.

We have been working hard to make the direcotory one of the important directory .

I have been promoting and building incoming links from pr7,pr6,pr5 sites. Many incoming links are from authority sites. The directory is listed in many free directories and almost all strongest directories listed in aviva.

Its a pr5 directory with having inner categories pr3,pr2 also.

The directory will be continously improved with features, desing, cagegory structures, review process, incoming links. It is our very serious project. So your submissison if accepted will have a permanent listing from a directory for what there will be no limit of quality.

Present offer is $8 for regular listing which is $16 usually.

The template is being redesinged , your comments , suggestions will be highly appriecated

Thanks

I second that Maldives, I tend not to take directory or blogs with the default theme seriously.

thanks temi ,Maldives for your feedback

Temi,I think mine is not defult theme. I have changed the look. Everyday working to improve it . Is it looking bad?

All of your comments, suggestions I will highly appreicate

Can't remember the url of your last free web directory, when I added my site it was default eSyndicat theme it had.

MI
Back