The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Project management software recommendations

Ms McG

affiliate
I work for a medium size Arts organisation doing Digital Development, the only problem is my other team member is only in 2 days a week and we need some project management software like Basecamp but maybe with some more features. We want to be able to track each others workflow, log new jobs, post ideas and thoughts - maybe have version control over large source code files. We also want it to be available to people from other departments and so have some control over access and who can access what info. we are ideally looking for something open source that isn't very expensive.

Does anybody have any ideas or can anyone recommend anything?

Cheers

Hi there.

2 years ago I worked in sales domain and we were using Sugar CRM. It's open source and it's able to satisfy what you've asked I think. I saw what Basecamp can do and I think this program can suite your needs.

Hope this is what you're searching. SugarCRM - Commercial Open Source CRM

EDIT: you can also try Open Workbench - Home , it seems to be preety professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for your suggestions it's a bit of a minefield out there trying to find something which has alot of functionality with out being ridiculously expensive, will check these out :thumbsup:

MI
Back