The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Programming a dream tracker - feedback is appreciated

Basheer

affiliate
Dear respected members,

I am computer engineer & web programmer and I like to develop smart applications. Recently, I started to think about creating a very smart/dynamic tracker for the affiliate marketers with new/cool features that are not available in Prosper or CPVLab and to make it free for the members here and offer it for sale in CodeCanyon for the non members in this forum. I produced some plugins in CodeCanyon marketplace, I have 4 items and I got 41 sales, but now I need to do something has big demand and to be very creative without bugs and to work on it together with the members to enhance it and keep it up to date according to your requests. Here is my portfolio: muwakaba - Portfolio | CodeCanyon. I am working on CPA now but I find myself more into web programming :)

So what do you think? Would it be a good idea? Or it will consume my time? I really want to do a brand and to feel I added something to this life before we leave it. I can start with simple tracker and host it online for the public use and the feedback, then we can add features step by step according to your request.

Thanks!

If you develop a tracker that is super easy for newbies to use, that would be phenomenal. Tracking is extremely confusing.

Not sure that's possible with all the different platform SubID formats but it's a dream. :)

If you develop a tracker that is super easy for newbies to use, that would be phenomenal. Tracking is extremely confusing.

Not sure that's possible with all the different platform SubID formats but it's a dream. :)
Thanks for your feedback :) Actually I like to make simple easy solutions with very nice/full AJAXed interface. Everything is doable and I prefer to start with very simple features and put it online for testing and the feedback but I want to know what the members want exactly to give a try :)

Hello!
If it will be interesting for you not such long ago we develope our service ScroogeFrog. It have both features Track and Autoban of fraud clicks. You can see it for inspiration! Ask if you will have more questions about tracking!
And Good Luck!

Hello!
If it will be interesting for you not such long ago we develope our service ScroogeFrog. It have both features Track and Autoban of fraud clicks. You can see it for inspiration! Ask if you will have more questions about tracking!
And Good Luck!
Thanks a lot, it's so useful.

yes that's really good , but it needs lots of time.
i already tough of it , but you need a team and a solid plan.

yes that's really good , but it needs lots of time.
i already tough of it , but you need a team and a solid plan.
Many thanks @tyoussef for your feedback. Yes, right but I used to start projects small then grow them up step by step according to the feedback of the users. The only issue is that I am working on the CPA as my full time job to survive, so the work progress on the tracker will be very slow.

CPA requires lot of testing .
also make sure you have a good relationship with your affiliate manager .
cus they can save you time finding GEO and offer that converts .

Incorporate the best of Thrive & FunnelFlux, especially FunnelFlux's Fluxify option. Send me a PM for other suggestions that I can't quite reveal in public.

Dear respected members,

I am computer engineer & web programmer and I like to develop smart applications. Recently, I started to think about creating a very smart/dynamic tracker for the affiliate marketers with new/cool features that are not available in Prosper or CPVLab and to make it free for the members here and offer it for sale in CodeCanyon for the non members in this forum. I produced some plugins in CodeCanyon marketplace, I have 4 items and I got 41 sales, but now I need to do something has big demand and to be very creative without bugs and to work on it together with the members to enhance it and keep it up to date according to your requests. Here is my portfolio: muwakaba - Portfolio | CodeCanyon. I am working on CPA now but I find myself more into web programming :)

So what do you think? Would it be a good idea? Or it will consume my time? I really want to do a brand and to feel I added something to this life before we leave it. I can start with simple tracker and host it online for the public use and the feedback, then we can add features step by step according to your request.

Thanks!

I would love a tracker that would incorporate AI and automation.

Features like automatically analyze split tests. For example imagine you have 100 placements on a ppv campaign.

You have 2 landers and 2 offers split testing.

For most campaigns, landers and offers are going to perform differently for most placements dependant on factors like: Time, carrier, device, language, 3g or wifi, browser, etc. And given statistically significant data you could do a heck of a lot of optimizing just based on what landers are being run at what time (hint, the visitors are in different demographical groups based on when they're online). So you could have one lander performing through 08:00 - 12:00 and another 12:00 - 18:00 (for example). The same is with all of the other variables I gave above, this is time consuming and just a pain in the arse to do, optimizing this would be quite the advantage because no other trackers have this.

I would love a tracker that would incorporate AI and automation.

Features like automatically analyze split tests. For example imagine you have 100 placements on a ppv campaign.

You have 2 landers and 2 offers split testing.

For most campaigns, landers and offers are going to perform differently for most placements dependant on factors like: Time, carrier, device, language, 3g or wifi, browser, etc. And given statistically significant data you could do a heck of a lot of optimizing just based on what landers are being run at what time (hint, the visitors are in different demographical groups based on when they're online). So you could have one lander performing through 08:00 - 12:00 and another 12:00 - 18:00 (for example). The same is with all of the other variables I gave above, this is time consuming and just a pain in the arse to do, optimizing this would be quite the advantage because no other trackers have this.
Thank you very much for all these useful details. You are 100% right. For USA offers, I noticed that the best conversions happen between 22:30 to 19:30. From 19:30 to 22:30 most of the traffic is wasted. Unfortunately, I didn't try the PPV networks yet and also the CPM, I am into the PPC but I will give a try and take all your notes in regards. I used a good tracker (not Prosper) so the functions there will help me to provide better/outstanding solution.

MI
Back