The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Profit vs Conversion + Cat and Mouse ethics

Paperkool

affiliate
I've tried various landing pages and angles. I can make conversions happen, however it burns out my paid advertising budget. The conversions happen but I lose money instead of gaining.

I had success in temporarily making a profit in the Phillipeans, however the Affiliate company or the Offer saw my progress and dropped the payout and eventually discontinued the offer.

I intend on continuing my search for a profitable situation using obscure GEOs and spicing up my landing pages.

With all the different styles "it seems to get down to finding an obsure Country and Offer." Then I have to cloak my landing pages, even though my LPs are compliant. If anyone sees me making money, they make my situation "saturated." Is there anyone out there with a new spin? or perhaps a perspective that I don't see yet?

If the networks stop you from the offer then there must be something wrong with your traffic. Nobody will say no to the publisher who brings them installs, submits and other sources of money.

OK Valid point

There is also the element of the Offer not being realistic in expectations. When I see the offer off the market, it is evidence that it's not just my traffic. It's any ethical traffic.

Last edited:
MI
Back