The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Products for US lottery traffic

Rial4s

affiliate
I have quality US traffic for the lottery vertical: win lottery/secrets for winning the lottery/etc...
Currently I'm sending this traffic to Clickbank's product. Not satisfied with the funnel and CB's refund policy.
Could you suggest to me any products?

I would think anything to do with gambling. There are tons of affiliate networks that have those sorts of offers.

If you don't like that idea, what about subscriptions to related sites, something like that. I don't think lottery scratchers would bring you much profit. :D

I've seen ads for secrets to winning at the slots too, please do not promote that crap. Slots are random, you can't really strategize.

Last edited:
I recently found out you can apply direct to US State Lotteries as an affiliate :eek:
So, you need to be able to sub geo-ip the state location where your USA traffic comes from to show them the correct ads.
See MaxMind Geo-City is one good source --there are others but you need a programming background or enough traffic in that state to be worth the time and expense.

I don't know how you define 'high quality' but the location is critical as these offers are only available to the residents of that state's lottery.

Hi @Rial4s In case you're interested in monetizing this traffic with ad-network, pls check out EZMOB, Ping us on support and ill connect you with our publisher manager :)

MI
Back