The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Product Opinion

Omni Mike

Maybe some of the affiliates here can help me out with this one:

I'm just curious. Do you keep track of the consumer opinion of the products or offers you promote? If so, how large of a role does it play in how you promote it?

For me personally, if the consumers opinions are "it doesn't work" and there are customers who are making it work, it doesn't hold much weight. We will try to help them or at least get some help from the product creator to help make the customer happy. If there are rising opinions that it's crap or has become outdated, we stop promoting it and reevaluate ourselves and our ability to approve products we will promote in the future.

So the opinion of the consumers are weighed on a case by case basis for it merits. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the input! I'm just curious because we're rolling out a new product and I'm trying to make it as affiliate and customer friendly as possible.

Of course there are going to be those consumers and affiliates who are not happy and who will take the time to make their voice heard. In those cases the affiliate will just chalk that up to a vocal negative outcome of the product. So I agree with TheCoach in saying that it is weighed on a case by case basis.

If you start getting negative consumer feedback, most likely your affiliates will be the first to know about it and let you know.

A good rep with customers will be positive for both the customer and affiliate. So, what I am saying is, yes many affiliates watch what they promote.

MI
Back