The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Problems with my FB Funnel

lafftar

Hi FB Gurus, I need help.

The Problem:
My second stage is not delivering the results I expected, it's just not delivering at all, I spent $108 on the first stage with 0 returns, what do I do now?

I ran the first stage of my campaign with two different videos, explaining the company, what we do and who we've helped (I can show you the videos in a PM).

These are the results of the first stage:

Reach: 10,093
3s Views: 3,986
10s Views: 1,498
95% Video Views: 68
Clicks: 168
Avg CPC: $0.59
CPM: $9.87
Spend: $108 over 7 days.

5 new conversations started.
5 new follows.

The Second Stage:

So now that I have some people I can retarget (3,400 3s viewers), I kicked off the second stage in the funnel with a video ad promoting a free e-book, it's 60 seconds, I spent the first 30 talking about what's in it and the remaining 30 talking about how to get it (Again, can show in PM.)

- I ran a lead ad at first, got 1 lead, was very excited, then realized it was underdelivering and underspending. I kept it alive over 3 days and killed it to try something else, spent $5.66 total, was looking to spend $15/day.

- Then I ran a 'Website Click' ad, tried video views and others but they wouldn't work with a lead form in the ad. This delivered to almost everyone in the 3s viewers audience, but I only got 4 clicks out of it and no leads.

What I was expecting:
- The first stage would warm up the audience, so they recognize my brand the next time they see it and future promotions would be more successful.
- The second stage would serve to gain me some emails for cheaper promotions and further brand recognition.
- The third stage would be a free consultancy or sales ask.

The Problem:
My second stage is not delivering the results I expected, it's just not delivering at all, I spent $108 on the first stage with 0 returns, what do I do now?

banners
Back