“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Problems with my FB Funnel

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by lafftar, Jul 24, 2018.

1. lafftar

lafftar Affiliate affiliate

Hi FB Gurus, I need help.

The Problem:
    My second stage is not delivering the results I expected, it's just not delivering at all, I spent $108 on the first stage with 0 returns, what do I do now?

I ran the first stage of my campaign with two different videos, explaining the company, what we do and who we've helped (I can show you the videos in a PM).

These are the results of the first stage:

Reach: 10,093
    3s Views: 3,986
    10s Views: 1,498
    95% Video Views: 68
    Clicks: 168
    Avg CPC: $0.59
    CPM: $9.87
    Spend: $108 over 7 days.

5 new conversations started.
    5 new follows.

The Second Stage:

So now that I have some people I can retarget (3,400 3s viewers), I kicked off the second stage in the funnel with a video ad promoting a free e-book, it's 60 seconds, I spent the first 30 talking about what's in it and the remaining 30 talking about how to get it (Again, can show in PM.)

- I ran a lead ad at first, got 1 lead, was very excited, then realized it was underdelivering and underspending. I kept it alive over 3 days and killed it to try something else, spent $5.66 total, was looking to spend $15/day.

- Then I ran a 'Website Click' ad, tried video views and others but they wouldn't work with a lead form in the ad. This delivered to almost everyone in the 3s viewers audience, but I only got 4 clicks out of it and no leads.

What I was expecting:
    - The first stage would warm up the audience, so they recognize my brand the next time they see it and future promotions would be more successful.
    - The second stage would serve to gain me some emails for cheaper promotions and further brand recognition.
    - The third stage would be a free consultancy or sales ask.

The Problem:
    My second stage is not delivering the results I expected, it's just not delivering at all, I spent $108 on the first stage with 0 returns, what do I do now?

2. AffBank
MI