The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Problem with MobiCow Traffic

spandexpanda

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CoinBucks
I've had good success with MobiCow traffic and my own social traffic with CPAGrip, but one day I logged on and they had limited my account. I've been trying to use MobiCow with other networks like AdWorkMedia but after 1,500 click across multiple offers I'm stuck at 0 leads. Can anyone help me out with a good network that will go well with MobiCow traffic?

Are you saying CPAGRIP limited your account ?
That's one of the reason you should show your traffic source to your AM if possible your landers also

mumin4sure is right! You need to let your AM know which traffic sources are you planning to use as some networks do not work with certain traffic sources. Some only look for organic traffic others accept paid traffic, you just need to make sure you know the rules beforehand, it is usually stated in their terms of services.

spandexpanda, if you have more questions add me on skype: julieta.mobicow

That seem to be a very important issues that needs concern. I am just wondering if there are other networks that do not work with Mobicow or what could be the problem? I at sometime experienced this with another affiliate company and just came to realize later that the traffic from some networks had been bared. be sure to also contact the mobicow crew just to get to hear of their story.

That seem to be a very important issues that needs concern. I am just wondering if there are other networks that do not work with Mobicow or what could be the problem? I at sometime experienced this with another affiliate company and just came to realize later that the traffic from some networks had been bared. be sure to also contact the mobicow crew just to get to hear of their story.
I'm working with my account manager to get my account restored but I'll definitely not be using MobiCow in the future.

MI
Back