Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Professional

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Emmmm, I am thinking about it.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
Just a quick poll to find out the pros and the hobbist in this forum. Pros are those who do not earn their living from their webmaster activity and amature are those who do it just for fun, which one are you?

Some hobbies, bring money, when the money gets much and you boss give you headache you tell you boss, bug off!! and you turn your hobbie to fulltime job. That is what happend to me, its now five years that I have been making a living from my hobby.

I choose tha "Emmmm, I am thinking about it" option since I'm not a full time webmaster, but on the way and I can't say that I haven't earned money with seo things;)

When learning php or html, where is the best place to start e.g. internet, books etc.

I would like to learn abit of php and more of html after I have get my MCP out of the way.

Some hobbies, bring money, when the money gets much and you boss give you headache you tell you boss, bug off!! and you turn your hobbie to fulltime job. That is what happend to me, its now five years that I have been making a living from my hobby.

With my age (39) and my computerskills :)cry1:) I think I better choose to become the boss instead of starting a new career as a professional webmaster :D

Sounds Good...

but I have still have to stand by my vote in post #14 of thinking about it. You haven't stated a category for me :D

banners
Back